Who went to Texas Drift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who went to Texas Drift?

I was just wondering who went to the Texas Drift event on Feb. 29. It had a pretty good turnout, attracting many area drifters and alot more passerbys who noticed what was going on from the main road. A good way to start off legal drifting in Texas.

i showed up at like 4 cuase i had to work. i agree it was a great turn out a great kick off for drifting in n. texas. i didnt do any drifting but the next one(april 25th) ill have my lsd in and ill tear it up...

what about that red supra? i heard it had like 500 hp that thing was awsome.....i wished some more rx-7s had shown
    those miatas were freakin awsome as well

see yall next april

Comment

That red supra was driven by my friends cousin. He stopped running because the right rear tire was worn out. Next time he'll be in his Z06 if he could find some spare tires.

Comment

did that red vette ever get it side ways?
        i saw him go a few times and no slide,
        ide like to see a zo6 get it side ways that be pretty awsome

Comment

The vette was running hoosier road race tires, so the only time he did break loose he lost it.

Comment

Had a great time, hopefully the next one will have a little longer track...Felt like the track ended as soon as I was really having fun...

Comment

The vette was running hoosier road race tires, so the only time he did break loose he lost it.
              that explains alot

Comment

FACKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS SUCKS!!nothing ever comes 2 austin.damnit all.i would go to the next one but i dont have a car but my mom might but ya'll wouldnt want me there or sumthin like that.but i might go 2 the drift show off in houston.damnit.oh well at least ehre is drifting in texas

Comment

Comment

integratuner

check you pm's i sent you one

Comment

got it and ur on my buddy list and sent another pm back,haha

whats with the

Comment

integratuner, there is no need for those curses...its worthless...

Comment

Working...
                        X