D1 GRAND PRIX August 1, 2009 - Chicago, IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 GRAND PRIX August 1, 2009 - Chicago, IL

-and dont forget $3 off online tickets by using the coupon code: slide http://www.d1gp.com/index.php?option...d=116&Itemid=1

-also several driver videos and in-car cams on the main d1gp homepage http://www.d1gp.com/

-and... the return of the GTO...

Comment

man i can't wait! I hope I am able to afford to make it to this event, this is the closest pro drift event to my area (still 3.5hrs away but worth the drive) since there isn't much going on in WI...

Comment

Originally posted by killin1t View Post
        man i can't wait! I hope I am able to afford to make it to this event, this is the closest pro drift event to my area (still 3.5hrs away but worth the drive) since there isn't much going on in WI...
        drifting.com can hook you up with free tickets probably

return of the GTO *snores*, how bout the return of koguchi

Comment

less than 2 weeks away!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SAmUT5HfCk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SAmUT5HfCk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Comment

Im so excited as well!! I didnt know the tickets went on sale already. Is there any way i can get some vip tickets? Im more than willing to pay.

Comment

lets get this thread title changed

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!~!

Comment

Originally posted by LJF View Post
                Im so excited as well!! I didnt know the tickets went on sale already. Is there any way i can get some vip tickets? Im more than willing to pay.
                sorry that i didnt get back to you sooner. do you still want to get these tickets? i'll see if its still possible.

Comment

The site says VIP tickets are sold out? Is there still any way to get a hold of any anyplace else?

Comment

The site says VIP tickets are sold out? Is there still any way to get a hold of any anyplace else?
                    im still trying to see if there is still anything i can do. how many tickets are you looking to get? ill let you know ASAP.

Comment

D1 in Chicago, ok I get it.. Stop spamming my email with the SAME messages multiple times.

Comment

I am in need of 2. I just purchased 2 preferred seating tickets but would rather have vip seats as this will be my first drift event in person!! I'm so amped! If you do come across any VIP tixs feel free to let me know, I appreciate it a ton!

Comment

Will have a video out with a Forrest Wang interview by around Sunday. Forrest has a few scores to settle...one being with Kumakubo (which he said he was looking forward to tandeming with) and one with Quoc...the dude is on fire right now too, we'll see what happens...

Comment

I am in need of 2. I just purchased 2 preferred seating tickets but would rather have vip seats as this will be my first drift event in person!! I'm so amped! If you do come across any VIP tixs feel free to let me know, I appreciate it a ton!
                            more VIP seats have been added.

Comment

Any way to upgrade seating?

Originally posted by Hach1r0k1d03 View Post
                              more VIP seats have been added.
                              Is there any way to upgrade to VIP if we already purchased preferred seating tickets for $30?

Comment

Working...
                              X