Drifting In Florida?? PLEASE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting In Florida?? PLEASE?

Are there any events in Soutwest Florida?? Or even inland?? I having one hell of a time finding any at all. I really dont feel like driving all the way to the pan handle or the other coast just yet.

try... sfldrifters.com

Comment

fullautomotorsports.com puts on some dope events.

Comment

^ first i've heard of them. Thanks

Comment

Desoto puts on a drift event once a month. Sign yourself up on tamparacing.com everyone who drifts in florida including boxmod and myself are on there. that will help you get started in some events.

Edit: Forewarning. most people dont have a very sunny disposition towards newcomers. its kind of a "Prove your worth" environment. lol
          Last edited by RX7Turbodrift; 03-05-2010, 03:36 AM.

Comment

really the only DOUCHE people on SFL are those that are new and think they are so cool cuz they are a drift forum member. The real important people, who actually drive, and put on events, are mostly good guys. few of them you just can help.

TR on the otherhand, has a lower percentage of non-douchy.

Comment

Saturday March 20th - Drifting 9am till 2pm. $40 per car/driver and $10 for spectators.

Central Florida Racing Complex (Orlando) http://cfracingcomplex.com/

Comment

whes the next drift day in the orlando area?

Comment

cfrc is the only place in central florida now a days.
                  April 17th is the next if they stick with the 3rd saturday of month.

fullautomotorsports.com has an event in tampa/st.petersburg area in june. check the site.

Comment

did anyone ever end up running an event in gainesville?

Comment

last feb we had one...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILi3dDKuI5c

was pretty fun but the surface was really slippery. we were supposed to have a 2nd in the fall... but our drivers list had been so small at last 2 competitions that it was put on hold and still hasnt been scheduled

with 30+ licensed for the 'pro tandem competitions' we were doing in FL, only 14 were showing up... some people have no motivation.

Comment

Working...
                      X