ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(10 FREE TICKETS) XTREME DRIFT CIRCUIT, XDC Las Vegas Motor Speedway May 22nd, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) XTREME DRIFT CIRCUIT, XDC Las Vegas Motor Speedway May 22nd, 2010

(10 FREE TICKETS) XTREME DRIFT CIRCUIT, XDC Las Vegas Motor Speedway May 22nd, 2010

[IMG][/IMG]

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

Has no one replied here or is this not the correct place?

If not, toss me the 10 and I'll share them with my pals here in Vegas Entertainment.

Comment

Why not? I mean hell, I live to the sweet orchestra cacophony of engines screaming, tires vaporizing, turbos spooling, and crowds cheering. And oh, the smells. Nothing beats a mixture of high octane racing fuel, exhaust, and tire smoke. It's a blast blowing out your sinuses to clear them of tire dust for the next few days to boot! Not only that, but just to see the innovation of the swaps and how things are done has always been an inspiration for me and where I take things with my 87 Starion. I'm an automotive enthusiast at heart.

... plus I also bought one of your tshirts at Drift Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by Stormhammer View Post
        Why not? I mean hell, I live to the sweet orchestra cacophony of engines screaming, tires vaporizing, turbos spooling, and crowds cheering. And oh, the smells. Nothing beats a mixture of high octane racing fuel, exhaust, and tire smoke. It's a blast blowing out your sinuses to clear them of tire dust for the next few days to boot! Not only that, but just to see the innovation of the swaps and how things are done has always been an inspiration for me and where I take things with my 87 Starion. I'm an automotive enthusiast at heart.

... plus I also bought one of your tshirts at Drift Atlanta

please PM your name,

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Double M Star View Post
          Has no one replied here or is this not the correct place?

If not, toss me the 10 and I'll share them with my pals here in Vegas Entertainment.

please PM your name,

thank you

Comment

free tickets

i would like to got to be able to see and hear our local guys cars that they have been busting a** on to get out to the track and lay down some serious runs and show what us vegas guys are about. the coolest things about going is the smell of 110 octane and tires is just wow!!!

Comment

A day of fun at xdc

This is going to be the only drift event in Vegas untill next month since our local Pro am Is getting pushed back a month, so agin it would be hella sick to go and support a shops driver from getn nutz garage(forrest wangs shop), thanks agin for giving the chance to win

Comment

Originally posted by bigt92604 View Post
                i would like to got to be able to see and hear our local guys cars that they have been busting a** on to get out to the track and lay down some serious runs and show what us vegas guys are about. the coolest things about going is the smell of 110 octane and tires is just wow!!!
                please PM your full name

Comment

Working...
                X