Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting at Boomers at about 6:30. ACD will be an hour late =\

Comment

• Hey sorry we had to leave early guys, we had a long drive and one of us wasnt feeling good. Thanks to GoukiS14 for everything. It was great what you did for us all.

WHERE WAS EMISSION?

Comment

• Dude emission you skipped your own meet =P

Comment

• And does anyone know the URL for the USA Battle Gear 3 site?

Comment

• hmm....

whoa..awsome meet guys.............nice seeing everyone...........GoukiS14........chas.......ACD guys.............awsome seeing you all......and thank Rob for the go-cart and lasertag tickets...............Emission?..a no show???...what happened?

Comment

• nice to see everyone that made an appearance. thanks to those who hooked up go kart passes. domo arigato mister roboto

Comment

• dude i was at my own meet i was there at 540 sharp... I thought no one showed....so i started to pull out at 800pm man!!!!!!!!! We got spanked in Inital D some asian kid with a black MR2 cleaned us out. I was wearing all black and a yellow shirt. And we went broke trying to get all the rugrats dolls. I went to the theaters but didn't see jack or rob. I didn't get to come on till today and find out jack needed a ride. lol!!!!!

We wern't feeling good ethier and my car was overheating from our previous touge run. My intake is probable cloged with sand from messing around it the dirt field.

As we left people started to pull in.

lol!!!!!!!! Go-karts was fun! Team touge own'd those little kids haha... and dude 9 bucks for burgers and fries what a rip off! Oh the white chick at the prize booth was cute

Anyways I had fun wished it was alttle more cordinated though.

Comment

• What time did everyone get there? i know there was a big crowd at ID but noone said they where from the forums.

Comment

• Everyone got there around 5:30-6:00

That was probably us around the ID thing.

Comment

• HEY!

HAHAHAAHHA... damn, what a shame that we missed ya. Hey thx for everything guys, that was a cool meet. Hope we can plan it a tad better if we could go there again. Anyways, as of you proly saw me trying to "drift" in Initial-D, i can say i need some work.... lots and lots of work. But on a good note, was really cool to meet all of you that went, and for setting us up with the gocarts, and half off tokens. Peace, and a Merry Easter!!!

Comment

• ACD was late. We got there around 7:30 =\

Comment

• Hey jay yeah I thouht I saw you.... but I don't really remember your face.... I said your name but you walked away.... =( there was also a crowd at the bg3... oh well yeah we'll have to get each other's #'s for next time sorry I was late to get there to sell the tokens... no car so I had to hitch a ride w/ my friend

Comment

• The highlight of the meet right here...guess who's car it is *coughlucycough*
                            Attached Files

Comment

• LOL good one

Comment

• pwned.

Comment

Working...
                                X