No announcement yet.

Socal OC meet 04-10-04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emission.....whats for the next meet? ill be able to make that one if it is up in the OC. i am gonna be moving back up there shortly so yeah. chances r ill have my bike by then so that would be fun to cruse around with yall

Comment

• I'm down for that meet emission. I'm doing one in mid August though, don't overlap XP

Comment

• ill go if its at the beach or something. and i didnt see you jay we were looking for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
          ill go if its at the beach or something. and i didnt see you jay we were looking for you
          Man i was busy grubbin' lol.

hurm...... another beach meet? I was busy looking for everyone too. I was on the walkkie talkies with a friend from the first meet standing by ID looking for jack while I ate MY 9 DALLA BURGER!!!!

Comment

• it's a no on the beach meet we really got busted for haveing a huge group.

I'm trying to locate a good park. With a huge parking lot.

Comment

• hahhaa and u didn't even see rob... boy was working while u got there.... oh well yeah lemme know I think the FD will be running by then and hopefully painted.... cuz Lord knows I ain't gonna be rolling around in no boro style FD

Comment

• emission

hey were u using a cellphone as a walkkie talky......because i think you might have been behind me and gouki and rob in the mcdonalds line LOL

Comment

• no i wasn't, i was on a red radio.

I did'nt see rob.

aim: emissionzero and numericzero
                  Last edited by emission; 04-11-2004, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• huge parking lot ey jay? i hope that's not subliminal for anything......

Comment

• Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
                      huge parking lot ey jay? i hope that's not subliminal for anything......
                      no i just like everyone to park 5 spaces away from each other. at the first meet i got dents from guys opening and closeing thier doors.

NO, since it's gonna be in the summer everyone will be able to make it. Im looking forward to a big meet. 60+ or more.

jack and rob is bring 40LBS of korean BBQ!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by emission

jack and rob is bring 40LBS of korean BBQ!!!!
                        if people wanna chip in then sure I'll bring 40lbs

Comment

• lol, dude I'll be happy to donate 20 bucks to the cause. I had one little piece and man it was goooooooooood. should have been eatting more then takeing pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by emission
                            60+ or more.
                            That would be awsome

Comment

• up 4 it

hey guys im looking forward to any of the future meets in the so-cal area.........see you guys there!

Comment

• Couple of us showed up almost at 7:30 . It was Boomers Irvine Right?

Comment

Working...
                                X