No announcement yet.

Socal OC meet 04-10-04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spotted a few of you Drift-Speed guys there. We were all there, but there was really not that much orginization. ACD cut out around 12.

Comment

• OhOk Gotcha..We parked next to a blackish S14 and a Blue FC with Supra Rims, also saw a girl driving a black s14 when we left

Comment

• Originally posted by Niponhamfighter
        OhOk Gotcha..We parked next to a blackish S14 and a Blue FC with Supra Rims, also saw a girl driving a black s14 when we left
        Were you guy's in the Driftspeed Lan evo? I saw that car then I went up to Driftspeed yesterday and asked James if that car was at the Irvine meet when he was showin me the Soarer.

Comment

and a Blue FC with Supra Rims
          Haha, that was mine.

Comment

• Ya that car is mine, I might of saw you. Im usually in the office working. I am the other owner Jame's cousin.

Comment

• Yeah I went into the office for a sec to check out the tire list he had.

Comment

• dude thats reminds me, I drove by a mirage/evo it had a big front mount IC and carbon hood it was white. was that someone from drift speed. Asian looking dude, I was gonna chase him but i heard his motor as I came up along side when he went PPshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

lol He flew by boomers.

Comment

OhOk Gotcha..We parked next to a blackish S14 and a Blue FC with Supra Rims, also saw a girl driving a black s14 when we left
                  is he talking about me? my car's not black though? lol who was the one that thought it was silver......weirdo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
                    is he talking about me? my car's not black though? lol who was the one that thought it was silver......weirdo!
                    you were there??

Comment

• Originally posted by GoukiS14
                      you were there??
                      We cut out early.

Comment

• I was asking tenshi.... well unless you were w/ her... but I didnt see her

Comment

• Originally posted by GoukiS14
                          I was asking tenshi.... well unless you were w/ her... but I didnt see her
                          lol yeah I was in her car

Comment

• how come i didnt see anyone?? well you might've missed me cuz im a bit short..but still i couldn't find anyone
                            mwhahha i love your avatar!!

Comment

• haha a bit. ARMREST

Comment

• who's avatar??? mine???

Comment

Working...
                                X