Teriyaki meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriyaki meet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A bunch of people have been meeting up at Mos 2 In Anaheim lately.
    the cars range from S2000's, RX-7's, Audi's, and some other more exotic cars. THe location is calm and is on private property which is owned by one of the events organizers so Police are not a problem. Here are details on the time and address of the Teriyaki Meet. OH yeah Mos 2 is a teriyaki bowl restaurant, they sell beef or chicken bowls, gyoza, burgers, and even teriyaki burgers. Come on out and bring your cars so we have something to talk about and to look at while we eat.

teriyaki meet at Mos 2 at 7:00pm wednesday's
    address:
    117 S. Western Ave
    Anaheim Ca 92804

(it's behind Knott's Berry Farm )

By the way Anaheim is in Orange County, Southern California for those of you who are out of staters and dont know where it is.

dope I might come out...

Comment

Tonight? daing.

Comment

i'll probly come out a few times when i'm on Spring Break next month....

Comment

You get 2 weeks off or something?

Comment

wholly crap lol I live like right down the street right by knotts......theres a mcdonalds right there too but i haven't seen the cars there before.....just a s2000 once well ill be down on weds since i just live right there.....

Comment

Working...
            X