ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RESULTS FROM THE Atlanta MEET!!! post here.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESULTS FROM THE Atlanta MEET!!! post here.....

So we dont have to read the whole other thread and get confused....

***Thisa post isa quitea longa***

Well, i got home OK.... at 3am!!! damn, i left at 1:20am..... did anyone else get caught in that traffic on 75??? It was shut down and i had to figure out how to get to 285...*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ers. And i had to stop to tighten my lugnuts lol.

There were much more people then i expected.. and some really bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* cars. I was trying to work it with some of the people from RA and what not and i was intrrupted by everyone wanting to go get some action, lol. I'd say there were 50+ people.
    OK, So after the meet, people are really wanting me to take them to any of my spots, cool. Then i was conversing with Kapil ( red S14) and he had a really good spot out in bumblfuk Canton... shows me a vid they took out there and we agree. I think we drove for about 40minout in the middle of nowhere just to pass it and see a cop pull in. We keep going...

We go to the Wal Mart in Canton to regroup and plan. When we finally decide to go back, we pass a Sheriff on the road..... and then one sitting about 1/2 mi from the Spot. We dismiss the idea again knowing that The Man is waiting for us to go there. So we try another spot down the road... we pull in and figure out that Jeramiah is still at Wal Mart.....we wait..... Kapil goes and gets him....and they return.

So i decide to go first. I start with a really nice , long power over.... in 2nd gear. Then i did it a few more times. Then, getting a bit more ballzy, i start at the same point.. get more speed.. and start trail brake drifts... much harder to start..for a Miata. So i do it a few times... with great success. So i decide to do a Manji ( side to side) drift... go right, left, and then a 360*... damn *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*up.
    I try again... in 2nd gear this time... left, right,left,right,left... stop for curbage...scweet... accpomlished ! Then i hear a flappign noise coming from my pass rear tire..... score, i blew a tire while drifting.

Well, i didnt quite blow it... just shaved all the tread off. So we break out the jack and i start changing to my spare. Right as I get the car into the air we see headlights coming... some of us try to get in out cars we cooler head prevailed and we just waited for them.

So the cop gets out and asks for our liscences. Then another cop gets out and the first thing he says is "Ya'll need to get some real cars if your goign to be doing stuff like this.... like a Mustang 5.0."
    We all laughted at him.. quite loudly. He ends up being a really cool guy and mroe or less understands that we are not stupid and gave us credit for at least going out to the middle of nowhere. He really liked my liscence plat that says "I1II1I1"... so ya, its Cherokee Sheriff approved. Wen end up just talking with him for like 20 min and he lets us go. Oh ya, i stepped up and told him i was the one doing it... because he pointed out a big, black sigle burnout and i had to explain that it could not have been mine... because i have a posi diff and i can only leave 2 marks side-by-side...lol.

I finish changing my tire and we all split off.... and i realize that my other rear tire has a huge chunk missing from the tread.. great. But, i was patent and drove at 60mph all the way home and got here at 3am.....

I'll take pics of the tire soon...

Feel free to bring up more stuff that i have not mentioned.. because i may have forgot....

...... and its still holding air, lol.

Comment

Sounds pretty good. I wish there was that man drifters in Michigan at all, haha.

Comment

Lol

Mike what up. Yeah I hear you guys had a lot of fun. I would have been royaly f-u-c-k-e-d if they checked licenses since I was out there illegaly. Lol anyways I guess if it approved then we should have a meet there in like 2 or 3 weeks!

Comment

I'm up for another meet but not as many as last time. We need to find a safer place to do a meet and go out and play without the law coming to visit. Anyways another meet would be cool.......someone come up with a plan.

Comment

hey mike, good to hear you got home okay. Who was it that said they don't have enough power to drift on dry pavement? That looked like enough power to me. Next time we'll have to go a place where there're less houses. Hehe if I had been out there they really would have been able to hear us from the highway.
            Last edited by baboon's a$$; 03-16-2004, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X