ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWD 2011 East Coast Pro AM Championship & Grassroots Amateur Championship Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWD 2011 East Coast Pro AM Championship & Grassroots Amateur Championship Schedule

For 2011 Streetwisedrift will be hosting 5 rounds of FD Pro AM Competitions throughout the East Coast as well as a full ticket of Grassroots Amatuer events.

The top drivers at the end of the 2011 SWD Formula D Pro AM Championship Season will be granted 2012 Formula Drift Championship Competition Licences.

SWD is the East coast's only Formula Drift Affiliate group in which competitors can develop within a Grassroots Amateur Drifting Championship Series and then take their driving to the next level through the SWD Pro AM Series to become Formula Drift's newest contenders.

Once again Formula Drift has offered to host SWD's Round 2 Pro AM event alongside the Formula Drifts Championship Event at Road Atlanta for the 2nd year in a row. We had a large field of drivers last year and expect to see a full field in 2011 as well.

SWD will also be hosting both Pro AM and AM events at some of our other favorite race tracks in 2011: Charlotte Motor Speedway, , Z MAX Raceway, Concord Speedway and Virginia International Raceway.

Practice days and regional exhibition events will be announced as the season progresses. Keep an eye on the SWD site for schedule updates.

www.streetwisedrift.com

Pro AM Championship Schedule

May 6&7 th/ Pro AM #1/ Road A w/ Formula Drift
    June 4th / Pro AM #2/ PBIR w/ Formula Drift
    July 9th / Pro AM #3/ Charlotte Motor speedway
    Aug 6th/Pro AM #4l / Z MAX Raceway
    Sept 10th /Pro AM Final VIR Patriot Course

Grassroots Amateur Champ Schedule

Jan 16th / Season Opener Event /Metrolina
    March 19th / AM Drift Rd. #1 / Metrolina Expo
    April 23rd / AM Drift Rd. #2/ Metrolina
    May 14th / East Coast Open Invitational Drift Day/ / VIR Patriot w Rolex Series
    July 9th / AM Drift Day w/ Pro AM Rd #3 / Charlotte Motor Speedway
    Aug 6th / AM Drift Rd. #4 w/ Pro AM Rd #4 / Z max Raceway
    Sept 18th / AM Drift Final #5 / Metrolina
    OCT Pending
    NOV Pending

For questions contact support@streetwisedrift.com or call Brian Phillips @ (704) 577-3560

Event Registration at http://www.streetwisedrift.com/?page_id=272
    Last edited by Streetwisedrift; 02-11-2011, 08:18 AM. Reason: update to schedule

why would 2 rounds of proam be at zmax instead of one at the VIR event (best course besides Road Atlanta in the schedule)

Comment

Looks like a good regional pro am series!

Comment

Originally posted by boxmod View Post
        why would 2 rounds of proam be at zmax instead of one at the VIR event (best course besides Road Atlanta in the schedule)
        Yeah I was thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Piner View Post
          Yeah I was thinking the same thing
          I dont dissagree. Having a Pro AM at VIR will be good. I'm still working on some schedule / venue options. I'll let ya know as soon as Monday.

Comment

Update made to Pro AM Schedule >. See OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Streetwisedrift View Post
              Update made to Pro AM Schedule >. See OP.
              Not to sure what the deal is with the July 2 and 3rd XDC event at CMS. It will likely have a negative effect on our drivers field and crowd participation for our planned round 3 Pro AM AM / AM day show/event planned for the 9th at the same venue. ?? mmmm
              Last edited by Streetwisedrift; 01-20-2011, 10:02 AM.

Comment

The change you made just made me want to run SWD 100%

good stuff. see you in ATL.

Comment

Venue Change to "Palm Beach International Raceway " for SWD Pro AM Round 2

Round 2 of the http://www.streetwisedrift.com Pro AM Series has been moved from Z Max Raceway to Palm Beach International Raceway along side Formula Drifts Round 3 event.

We are super stoked to be joining FD at this amazing facility and look forward to serving the Florida Pro AM driving community.

To Register for this event or any of the Pro AM and SWD Grassrots Amatuer events please visit. http://www.streetwisedrift.com/?page_id=14

Thanks,
                  Brian Phillips

Comment

Working...
                  X