ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin Drift Comp April 9th, 2011. The streets are mean.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Drift Comp April 9th, 2011. The streets are mean.

I am throwing another drift competition at a Mean Streets car show. *Censored*Payout will be a total of 1000 cold hard dollars at the minimum, might be more. *Censored*The venue is the Travis County Expo Center, April 9th, and it goes on into the night. *Censored*The drifters must arrive at 9 am on the dot. *Censored*

1. *Censored*Entry fee to drift is $50.

2. *Censored*Spectators are $10 at the gate. *Censored*I do not have anything to do with this, nor do I collect it. *Censored*The car show collects this from everyone, I am not the car show. *Censored*The car show is meanstreetscarshows.com. *Censored*Go there for more info on the car show portion of everything.

3. *Censored*You can practice without being in the competition, everyone is welcome to drive. *Censored*However, if you are in the competition, you will need a roll cage. *Censored*Any tandem requires a cage. *Censored*The competition will be tandem. *Censored*Single runs do not require a cage. *Censored*If you have a convertible you need a minimum of a roll bar to run. *Censored*Everyone needs a helmet.

4. *Censored*Arrive 9 am on the dot. *Censored*

5. *Censored*This is not a points round of the series, but it will have a cash payout. *Censored*

http://www.fabricatedmotorsports.com...p?topic=2416.0
Working...
X