San Diego Meet, April 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hereis a shot from the back
    Last edited by stretch240sx; 04-28-2004, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by enrique
      what was the age of everybody at the meet. I felt old there.
      well how old r u? i am 17

Comment

• Originally posted by enrique
        what was the age of everybody at the meet. I felt old there.
        same here dude. Im 22. And most of the ppl i brought was 20+.

Comment

• well the way i see it is like this.....we all share a common interest. drifting. i dont really think it should matter how old u or i am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unclever Name
            well the way i see it is like this.....we all share a common interest. drifting. i dont really think it should matter how old u or i am.
            you're right, but when your old, it usually feels your out of place, when the crowd is like 17+.

beside, i look for ppl that has more experience to get some advice, race experience, tech discussion, etc. They tend to be the older one.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
              you're right, but when your old, it usually feels your out of place, when the crowd is like 17+.

beside, i look for ppl that has more experience to get some advice, race experience, tech discussion, etc. They tend to be the older one.
              i concur. so maybe us younger guys can learn what u know cuz remember....we all have ot learn from somewhere

Comment

• im 18, but ed is like 32 so dont feel sobad....

ed had the smae feeling as you guys, everyone was talking about high school ish and everything.... was preety lame

btw chas.... ed said your meet blew goat sac....

Comment

• Originally posted by Unclever Name
                  well the way i see it is like this.....we all share a common interest. drifting. i dont really think it should matter how old u or i am.
                  I think it matters...next meet I'm gonna start carding people. I'm glad I didnt go to this meet, I hope you guys learned how not to do things.

Comment

• I take it ed was the guy driving the gts? I am 25 btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretch240sx
                      btw chas.... ed said your meet blew goat sac....
                      I totally agree, tell him im sorry for making him come out to this. I do not plan on hosting any more meets.

Comment

• Ed's not really the type of guy that you can make do things, he probably went because he thought it would be big, just like you thought it would, its not your fault everyone didnt show up

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas
                          I totally agree, tell him im sorry for making him come out to this. I do not plan on hosting any more meets.
                          yeah dont put it out on your self, its not your fault people dont show up at the said time... he is ticked that, i geuss, you ran a yellow light and we got stuck at a red....

Comment

• about the age discucion; dosent worht the time. im 16 and i think i know some stuff in mecanich specialy RE.. so yeah its cooler when your old but that cant stop the interest of the teenagers.

i have 2 n a half in the drifting *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and 2 years driving my own cars .... haha peace...

and another thing..... no pics??!!

Comment

• Originally posted by twcfc3s
                              about the age discucion; dosent worht the time. im 16 and i think i know some stuff in mecanich specialy RE.. so yeah its cooler when your old but that cant stop the interest of the teenagers.

i have 2 n a half in the drifting *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and 2 years driving my own cars .... haha peace...

dude not trying to be mean... but i could barley read your post... and what do you mean RE...

yeah there are some pics through out the thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by twcfc3s
                                about the age discucion; dosent worht the time. im 16 and i think i know some stuff in mecanich specialy RE.. so yeah its cooler when your old but that cant stop the interest of the teenagers.

anybody care to translate into english?

jp

Comment

Working...
                                X