No announcement yet.

San Diego Meet, April 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey its Robert w/ YD (white 180sx), ACDSupra7 how old r u?

Comment

soo wait..... are we doing the YD and ACD thing in rancho? or are we cancelingn that ?

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
        soo wait..... are we doing the YD and ACD thing in rancho? or are we cancelingn that ?

you.....IDIOT!!!!!

Comment

I was planning on going but with the change to rice nation I donno. I don't feel like getting hastled for my interiorless car. why the change of location?

Comment

Originally posted by enrique
            I was planning on going but with the change to rice nation I donno. I don't feel like getting hastled for my interiorless car. why the change of location?
            haha. Hey your not the only one that's going there without an interior. Everybody from YD knows my rear is gutted
            Last edited by CRASHDRIVE; 04-20-2004, 01:46 PM.

Comment

in my fc there is the cluster duct taped to the sterring collum and 2 seats. thats it.

Comment

in my fc there is the cluster duct taped to the sterring collum and 2 seats. thats it.
                bahahaha. r u going? if so...ull have to show me! whoot whoot!

Comment

Hey that's freaking tight! did you primer it already? You must've shaved 80+ of weight. nice Tha'ts cool in my book.

Comment

not yet. still have to remove the tar. its a slow and steady project.

Comment

• Originally posted by enrique
                      not yet. still have to remove the tar. its a slow and steady project.

what r u using to remove it?

Comment

• when I have time, dry ice and a rubber mallet.

Comment

• Originally posted by enrique
                          when I have time, dry ice and a rubber mallet.
                          Yup! that's what we use on my Bro's 86. its all gutted out and primerd white. Dry ice was easier than any method we used.

Comment

• We are just going to meet there, we wont be doing anything around that area.

Comment

• is anybody gonna want some of these stickers so I can bring some?

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...light=stickers

Comment

• hey ill buy the NA is Best ... just one.... ill bring the mula at the meet

Comment

Working...
                                X