Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORMULA D Las Vegas , August 24th - 25th 2012

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D Las Vegas , August 24th - 25th 2012

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you doing to let new fans know about this event? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

Formula D VEGAS!

Living in Cheyenne, Wyoming doenst provide for many opportunities to attend professional drifting events. Formula D Vegas is the closest venue for me to attend and a quick flight away from Denver. I drift in grassroots events along the Rocky Mountain front range and although our events have a large turnout it is nothing on the scale of the Formula D Circuit. With that said although I enjoy watch the live streams for each event on formulad.com you cant smell the rubber and get the true feeling of the event through the TV. It doesnt seem that there is a lot of interest for these tickets or at least not yet anyway but I would love to take my girlfriend with me. We are currently building her a 2JZ Toyota pickup for drift car and I know she would love to go as well, so if there is a chance I would love to get a ticket for her as well!
    Thanks drifting.com and Formula D for the chance to win free tickets to these events and hopefully I will hear from you soon!

Comment

Well I'm going to attempt to enter all these contest in hopes of that I'll win. Like I said In other posts i would love to see other places, cities, states, and venues then just the ones in FL. I can't think of a better way then to go out to this cities and then watch some drifting at such unique tracks.

Comment

Vegas Formula Drift

My husband and myself went to our first drift race in Long Beach of this year and loved it. I went thru chemo and surgery in Nov of 2011 and then our daughter of 18 yrs old passed away in Dec. and we both just sheltered ourselves in our home for a couple of months. My husband saw a commercial while watching a nascar race and decided to check out the price of tickets and air flight, we both love racing and neither one of us had seen a drift race except on the movies that we watch. We decided that it was time to get ourselves back out in the world and bought tickets and went to our first race then, which we both LOVED and want to go to another race before the season ends. We will have to drive because we cannot afford to fly and figured Las Vegas would be the closest to drive straight thru from Colorado, and this is why I'm entering to win 3 tickets to the race in Vegas, needing 3 tickets if possible because my sister has moved in with us to take care of me if I recur with the cancer. I would like to thank Drifting.com in advance for considering my request.

Comment

We need more Drift Events Nationwide !!!

I love going to new tracks year after year for formula drift... I would love to go to vegas and feel the atmosphere since it seems like drivers love that round!! The series needs to expand to more rounds for more opportunities... Im always down for a road trip to VEGAS IN MY DRIFT NINJA SHIRT i got frim you guys in Irwindale last year!!! Cant wait to sennnnnnndddddd iiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

Comment

33 days away!

Comment

I first saw and got into Formula D in Monroe, WA. Being from Vancouver Canada our local drift scene sucked till about a year ago and there wasn't much going on. I've been catching the Monroe FD since 2008 and would love to check out another round. Every year I drag a different person down to FD they get hooked and my crew has been getting bigger and bigger every year.

Well hopefully I don't have to break that habit as I will already be in Vegas on July 25 celebrating my wedding anniversary with a few friends, so hopefully I can score a some tix to get them hooked to scene.

and thx for posting my old skool skyline on your instagram when i was down for FD monroe!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sukh View Post
                I first saw and got into Formula D in Monroe, WA. Being from Vancouver Canada our local drift scene sucked till about a year ago and there wasn't much going on. I've been catching the Monroe FD since 2008 and would love to check out another round. Every year I drag a different person down to FD they get hooked and my crew has been getting bigger and bigger every year.

Well hopefully I don't have to break that habit as I will already be in Vegas on July 25 celebrating my wedding anniversary with a few friends, so hopefully I can score a some tix to get them hooked to scene.

and thx for posting my old skool skyline on your instagram when i was down for FD monroe!!!!!
                If you meant Aug.25 then we got you down for at least 1 ticket. Please PM your full name.
                BTW, nice Skyline!

Comment

I love drifting

Hello my name is jose i live in las vegas and am 17 . Ever sence i found the world of drifting 5 years ago i've been hooked on it because of the rush and feeling i get when doing it. About a year ago i got an s14 that i have been putting all my paychecks into it , a lot of work and LOVE . If you ask all my friends what am always talking about it is cars and drifting...... I got all my friends into drifting but my girl friend , she has never been in a drift event . I would love and very much appreciate if i could get some of those tickets for FD. I cant put in words how much i love drifting .

Thank you

Comment

Hi my name is Ken Arnold II, I'm the photographer for "K.II Photography". I would want to go to this event with my assistant and take pictures of all the drifting and be a part of the media coverage. Here's a link to my coverage of Formula Drift on July 21st in Seattle..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7645624...7630705729740/

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1child View Post
                      Hi my name is Ken Arnold II, I'm the photographer for "K.II Photography". I would want to go to this event with my assistant and take pictures of all the drifting and be a part of the media coverage. Here's a link to my coverage of Formula Drift on July 21st in Seattle..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7645624...7630705729740/
                      Hi Ken, at least 1 ticket will be assigned to you based on your Round 5 coverage. Please send a PM for our records.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by chapin View Post
                        Hello my name is jose i live in las vegas and am 17 . Ever sence i found the world of drifting 5 years ago i've been hooked on it because of the rush and feeling i get when doing it. About a year ago i got an s14 that i have been putting all my paychecks into it , a lot of work and LOVE . If you ask all my friends what am always talking about it is cars and drifting...... I got all my friends into drifting but my girl friend , she has never been in a drift event . I would love and very much appreciate if i could get some of those tickets for FD. I cant put in words how much i love drifting .

Thank you
                        Hi Jose, can we see a few photos of your S14? You do not need to show the entire car.

Comment

Which records?

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1child View Post
                            Which records?
                            For our will call list

Comment

32 Days Away

Comment

Working...
                              X