ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Round 2 & 3 - Road Atlanta / Palm Beach Int'l Raceway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Round 2 & 3 - Road Atlanta / Palm Beach Int'l Raceway

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Round 2 & 3 - Road Atlanta / Palm Beach Int'l Raceway

(10 FREE FORMULA DRIFT TICKETS) FOR EACH ROUND - FORMULA DRIFT Road Atlanta - May 10 - 11 (23 DAYS AWAY!!!) - FORMULA DRIFT Palm Beach Int'l Raceway - May 31 - June 1 - Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket!! - Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to? What are you doing to help promote Formula Drift? -

<iframe id="myFrame" src="http://www.drifting.com/wp-content/plugins/simply-instagram/simply-instagram-iframe.php?media_id=436414944642331238_45206275" width="680px" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" seamless="seamless">Your browser does not support iframe</iframe>

Comment

do i get to apply twice? lol

Comment

Oooh oooh pick me pick me. I take bomb a$$ pictures with meh iPhone and complain about piss poor judging that sparks pages upon pages of debate!

Comment

Any updates on this?

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
            Oooh oooh pick me pick me. I take bomb a$$ pictures with meh iPhone and complain about piss poor judging that sparks pages upon pages of debate!
            you have 2 tickets at will call

Comment

Originally posted by FriskyWalrus View Post
              Any updates on this?

Comment

Thank you thank you. I can't believe I convinced my mom to go! Thanks to some NPR interview
                Last edited by my 1 88 u; 05-06-2013, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                  Still under Nicholas hart?

Comment

Funds have been extremely tight this year and I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford to go this year. I was really looking forward to all the crazy swaps this year. That, plus the sweet, sweet smell of burnt rubber. I own a local automotive shop in Stockbridge, GA and try to tell all my customers about Formula Drift. Any help would be extremely appreciated.
                    Last edited by ~Johnny; 05-07-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Because I am FormulaD licensed but cant afford to race so I'm going to watch at PBIR. And to promote FD Rd3., I am also already holding a 2 ticket giveaway on my fanpage www.facebook.com/j1nracing

essentially, i'm giving away tickets, and having to buy my own still haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X