No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUHAHAHA just a quick note to all NEO people, Project Fighting Chance commences in 15 mins (10:45 am)

Comment

• WTF are you talking about??

Comment

• exactly.

and big ups to the meet last nite.
        SR4ting-
        we gonna clean up that dual around the middle section.
        rock out.

Comment

• MUHAWHAW YOU SHALL ALL SEE!!! Project Fighting Chance WILL OWN YOU

Comment

• Project Fighting Chance ....

Oh wait

I get it!

congrats
            Last edited by WildSe7en; 04-17-2004, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• Haha thanks on the congrats =) looking over a few things on how to properly complete the project right now, i found this great advice from a group of nomes actually it goes as follows...

Phase 1: steal underpants
              Phase 2: ...
              Phase 3: profit

haha ok not really but yes the Project Fighting Chance will be complete soon, and then all will be answered *evilgrin*

Comment

• what about step 2?

Comment

• http://www.sending-it.com/meander/phase2.htm here's their website =), quick update... Project Fighting Chance is still going great more to come later

Comment

• Drift practice was fun the other night! Plus I got to yell at some damn kids. We have to do that more often. Or at least when we feel like it.

(sorry guys, spur of the moment thing..)

Comment

• yeah i'm all for some more practice, drifting is always fun, and stuff

Comment

• MUHAWHAW
                        <--- PROJECT FIGHTING CHANCE or f.c. for short

also see my post in pics and vids forum for more

Comment

• soultron, ain't nuttin better than a good ole fashion dual dift...makes the ladies scream our names! lol Fighting Chance...so genius in its' simplicity. Good luck man, BBBBBEEEAUUUTFIUL ride...we're on our way to "S-U-C-C-E-S-S, THATS THE WAY U SPELL SUCCESS!" great drift night guys!

Comment

• are we getting together this week?
                            My band has a "show" at the cleveland marathon....
                            but I still wanna get together.

Comment

• i think that if you guys could get together on a weekend sometime i would be able to make it up that way. I was kinda in the area yesterday cause i had to pick up some parts for the shop a Summit Racing. Pretty cool place if you have ever been there even though most of the stuff is kinda expensive (2 3" 90 degree mandrel bent stainless steel pipes= $80). I know some of you guys on here give crap to "RICERS" but yesterday i saw a handfull there that were tastefully modified. As you can tell i am definetly not a hater. If you like drag racing, building show cars, Drifting, old school, new school, I give any of those guys props because it's a whole lot more work to do something right and get gains out of it that that it is to go out and throw on the crappiest parts or "CUSTOM" parts and actually lose power. Yeah so don't hate thats what i'm trying to say because on of these days That RICER is gonna hand your *Censored**Censored**Censored* to ya. Trust me. ok enough of the BS if you guys could do a weekend i'm down. If not i probably won't be able to make it up that way untill july when the shop closes down for two weeks.

Comment

• the shop eh?
                                what do you do my man?
                                sweet miata by the way. that top is sweet.
                                I have a datsun 311 i was thinking of modding a bit.
                                roadsters are fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X