attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SRT4ing's night out (edited version)

SRT4ing, sounds like you had a really "interesting" night... I guess Neons can get you laid..? I figured only because I read between the lines.
    (Edited post with only some words deleted, no order has been switched.)

Originally posted by SRT4ing
    teeeheee, well I was out with a friend of mine back from Highschool, she goes to college in PA and came home for the weekend and brought a few of her buddies, including a lot of girls one of these girls is like I wanan ride...she gets in and Im like what would u like me to do..."she's like I dunno" she's like whats that...I told her to buckle up and took off, i must have been pushing before I pulled and came ...she's like Ima be a girl right now and screamed. then i let her out leaving the joint stinking off rubber, but no burn makrs due to the wet surface...i still fetl bad running so hard i won't be doing it much, but it was a rare opprunitiy, soryr I didn't invite u guys but u can understand

Comment

^^^ OMG HAHAHAHA

Comment

AHHHHH hahahahahahaha wow... seriously....im like on the ground crying with tears....man I have really bad spelling when I don't check it before I hit post, yikes....*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*i ng hilarious! i don't know weither it makes me look bad or not, but Im laughing my *donkey* off....if I said CERTAIN word it would come out as *censored* so ya, u get the idea good call~!

Comment

Originally posted by SRT4ing
          i don't know weither it makes me look bad or not
          No, it just makes me look bad

Comment

I can't figure out how you got the idea to do that, I'm almost afraid to post now, when is everyone free this week? I'm free wednessday, and I'm free after 6 some other days, can't remeber when though, and the nelson ledge's I was talking about is here http://www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/Nelson.php
            could be fun to have a meet at a track one day, I'll talk to them later this week, and I'll also see if I can contact geauga lake about using thier lot.

Comment

lol, nice editing bd

Comment

was everyone good for weds at quaker? that what i hear from HX-50cent and SRT4tieounce. It's wing nite, so I hope it's not too crazy, but thta sounds good so far.
                I mean so faaARRRRRRR!!!!

Comment

actually Tuesday Night is Wing Night @ the Lube, and it is crazy there no matter what time u go, there's easily a 20-30 minute wait....Wed's are kinda bad for me, i usually work, but Thur's and Sunday's are great or even Friday Night....lol still laughing @ BD's post reply....made my night seem fun'er than it actually was, lol...

Comment

I suppose we could meet Wed. so Menchi could actually go to one of these, eh? From what I've been hearing thurs. is kinda bad for a few people, but don't worry SR4ting.. we can do something this weekend.. oh wait this weekend is actually bad.. its easter. My parents will be here.

Comment

• Wing night

BTW.. i hope wing night doesn't = rice night. We don't need to see any dumb-arse wings on Cavaliers and crap...

Comment

• I think wing nights usually pretty mellow unless the Cavs are playing.

As for the rice. I see at least one riced out piece of crap in that parking lot everytime I drive by...and thats at least twice a day cuz I work in the Valley.

and speaking of rice. When May rolls around we should start having G2G's at the car show in Medina...that is ofcourse if it stops snowing!

Comment

• ok, so what day this week is every one shooting for?

What's up with the medina car show? I heard of it last year I think....

I kinda wanted to get some practice tonight,
                          any suggestions on where?

Comment

• Wed works for me, thurs would too but i work till like 8:00 8:30 in akron so it would be a squeeze to get to the valley in time and yes i do hope it stops snowing sometime in the near future, i mean enough is enough

Comment

• i guess wed is good. what time? Maybe 8ish?

Comment

• 8 sounds good, wow, I'll actually be able to meet everyone, WildSe7en are you going? I think it's your first time too. and if we can have another meet later this week I'm up for that, I have the rest of the week open after 6

Comment

Working...
                                X