Socal roll call (Summer Meet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maverick27
    hey guys! im just catching up on the thread. have been away for a while but im in. its the 26th at bolsa beach. cool never been there should be cool. and ill be rolling 3 cars deep. 2 koukis and 1 zenki.
    S13s I figure?

Comment

• eh???

Comment

• Originally posted by emission
        kim chi???? She aint hot man! She drives a Geo metro! But that metro sure can drift.
        eh??? I don't get it... kimchi is a korean dish.... pickled spicy cabbage

Comment

• umm I can probly stay for the whole night. I did last time. one of the last to leave. I'll probly be with 2 or 3 cars depends.

Comment

• s13s? no s14s. 95 97 and 98. and i can stay the night. make new homies sounds good. just give me exactly location so i can look it up on mapquest and get driving directions :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick27
              s13s? no s14s. 95 97 and 98. and i can stay the night. make new homies sounds good. just give me exactly location so i can look it up on mapquest and get driving directions :-D
              sweet. You'll have fun.

Man i remember last year's BBQ meet....So great.

Emission, remember the burgers?? Lol.

Comment

• lol burgers... "If they fit the bun thier done" what was so hard about that? lol

Oh yeah we didn't have any day light so we couldn't tell if they where pink or done, but I felt like a vampire that night hahaha!!!

Hey we had a whole lot of chips left over from that meet took me and the guys days to finish them. If you're gonna bring chips a single bag is enough ( A big bag )

I still remember who was thier

jack, john, rob, brian,kana, touge miata, the acd crew, dave, me, and another guy from socal supras, and many more but I forgot thier names.

I meet this hot chick with a turbo supra today! We where ugh driveing like grandmas next to each other I was expecting an older guy but couldn't tell through the tint. She rolls her window down and asks hey nice supra is it turbo? I told her no.

And she was like BS that thing is fast for a beat up car!! hahaa!!! she told me to meet her after class. So we got to talking and I think she'll attend the meet.

So many hot girls are gonna be thier.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoukiS14
                  It was a joke. kim-chi yumm..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas
                    All of YD will be there.
                    i might even show up sounds like fun

Comment

• Originally posted by GoukiS14
                      DEFINATELY bring the kimchee

Comment

• yeah mikes on board!

I knew a girl named kim chi she drove a geo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weapon X
                          DEFINATELY bring the kimchee
                          Are you going to be thier early?

Who wants a Cappichino bolba drink?

Comment

• Haven't checked this thread in a while. (That post up there was ACD on my PC)

Anway, I think my post a few weeks back was misinterpreted. I didn't mean to say that SD members weren't likely to be welcome. The point I was trying to make is that moving the meet south would essentially make it into another SD meet, one that the LA and OC guys wouldn't be able to go to, at least not as easily. The object of this meet is to have something more accessible for those who aren't able to go all the way to SD for the meets we've had in the past.

Comment

• Well said, and I agree. Thanks for clearing things up.

Comment

• I know a kimthy.... but she's now known as "sunisa kim" yokohama model....

Comment

Working...
                                X