No announcement yet.

Socal roll call (Summer Meet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I changed the date to SUNDAY it that cool? I changed it so my sponsers can make it. more cars!!!

June 20th 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Shin_Kudou
      (For doing 78 in a 65 and violating curfew!!!!)
      Are you freaking kidding me, my parking tickets are more hardocre then that.

Cant make it on the 20th Have fun without me.

Comment

u big baby okay its back on the 19th my sponsor will send someone down.

I love my powers.

Comment

sponsor????

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
            sponsor????

yeah.
            www.m1autosport.com
            Last edited by emission; 04-25-2004, 08:04 AM.

Comment

^ THREAD HIJACKER

Comment

hey jay u're gonna have to hook me up... I'm just gonna paint my car black so far I'm probably gonna go w/ sixteen customs... (unless I can get a fat discount)

Comment

Tell Quick that our 86 battle is still on. lol. in a few years. XD

i cant wait for this meet. i still think the first meet was the best and hopefully this will be comparable to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shin_Kudou
                    Capistrano beach? Oceaside! That's practically as far away as the Solana meets! This meet is for LA/OC, NOT San Diego. If we can drive to SD for meets, you cancome up here.

As for me making it to the meet, I may or may not. I'm due in court in the near future, and I mat lose my license. (For doing 78 in a 65 and violating curfew!!!!)

Oh this meet's for LA/OC???? So I'm not invited huh!?!?!? Man your meets pale in comparison to ours, and ours arent even that great so dont act like you did us a big favor by coming down to our meets, and that it's some great honor to be able to drive up there. You're lucky I'm in a semi-decent mood right now McBride, that post of yours bordered on sacrelige, talk to me like that next time we have a meet and you'll see my bad side. Choose better words than "This meet is for LA/OC, NOT San Diego".

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                      Oh this meet's for LA/OC???? So I'm not invited huh!?!?!? Man your meets pale in comparison to ours, and ours arent even that great so dont act like you did us a big favor by coming down to our meets, and that it's some great honor to be able to drive up there. You're lucky I'm in a semi-decent mood right now McBride, that post of yours bordered on sacrelige, talk to me like that next time we have a meet and you'll see my bad side. Choose better words than "This meet is for LA/OC, NOT San Diego".
                      lol calm down dude. just ignore him if he posts stupid comments like that.

EVERYBODY is welcome to come to this meet if i'm right including LA/OC/SD people!

max stfu.

Comment

yeah no arguements this is just for a meet not to start arguements

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                          Are you freaking kidding me, my parking tickets are more hardocre then that.

Cant make it on the 20th Have fun without me.
                          hahaha seriously shiet... losing ur license... try a racing ticket $1000

Comment

^ thread jacker

This meet is for everyone as I stated before. I don't want anyone takeing it to the head. Just drop what ever grudges you have for one another. Just avoid each other at the meet.

If you don't me and "quick" aka Igotz2seedis are gonna sit on you!

man try getting pulled over on the 405 doing 120+ by a sheriff. and lossing your car (Alyssa) for a month. court fees, lawyer, and fines $6000 broke. don't worry i'm a baller. if you aint don't look up to me.

TougeDorifuto - well said but "stfu" was not needed.
                            Last edited by emission; 04-26-2004, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
                              hey jay u're gonna have to hook me up... I'm just gonna paint my car black so far I'm probably gonna go w/ sixteen customs... (unless I can get a fat discount)

I'll see what I can do.

Comment

so any more word on this?

Comment

Working...
                                X