No announcement yet.

Socal roll call (Summer Meet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok balla! it's in cerritos... maybe we can meet up b4 hand and go pick it up....

Comment

• nvm, I might be able to make it anyway. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

• only [--] this much to get my car running and I have to go to the dmv and find out who the registered owner is so I can get the pink.... so maybe I can roll fd to the meet hopefully it'll be one color by then too

Comment

• okay seems like everyone can make it!!!!!! I'm calling bolsa tomorrow to let them know about the meet So they wont trip.

I hooked up a home girl with an eg H/B manual today. She wanted a auto !!!!! agh!!!!!!! Okay so team emission is one stronger. I hope she wont get pissed when she starts hearing wistles and a pssssssshhhhhhh!!!!!! hahaha!

Hope we can get it running before the meet. The whole team is in a panic trying to get thier cars ready. Alyssa wont be making it, some problems came up. I'm currrently swarmed in cars.

If anyone at bolsa ask SAY "We are here to attend a friends B-DAY Party!!!!!" and they'll let you in.

Comment

• yes a b-day party for my 70 year old grandma

Comment

• Originally posted by GoukiS14
              ok balla! it's in cerritos... maybe we can meet up b4 hand and go pick it up....
              Cool, we can set up then go for a drive to cerritos.

Comment

yes a b-day party for my 70 year old grandma
                No just a b-day for 5 home girls, damn I hate it when they all have one in the same month!!!!!! That's why I wanna reserve 2 fire pits. So who's gonna stay the whole night?

Comment

• I'll take videos!

Comment

• of the girls??? in swimsuits??

Comment

• what should i bring?

Comment

• Sodas, chips, friends, Me and jack have the meat. So don't be asking where's the beef. Ice coolers, um.... cups, I have paper plates, forks, spoons, knives so no one needs to spend more money. Oh and your favorite hot sauce to go with the beef! I can pick up some tapatio... um... hotwings, ribs, chowmien!!!!! and rice if you guys want? I'm looking at 300 bucks out of my own pocket. So you guys better show up!

Jack the girls can be in swim suits but I don't think your GF wants you watching the video lol! If I do get the video I'll host it from my website. I'll also update my first post. no point in makeing another thread.

Comment

• Ill bring a cooler and some stuff.

Comment

• hot sauce??? on korean bar b q??? that's a sin! hahaha we could bring kim chi

Comment

• hey guys! im just catching up on the thread. have been away for a while but im in. its the 26th at bolsa beach. cool never been there should be cool. and ill be rolling 3 cars deep. 2 koukis and 1 zenki.

Comment

hot sauce??? on korean bar b q??? that's a sin! hahaha we could bring kim chi
                                kim chi???? She aint hot man! She drives a Geo metro! But that metro sure can drift.

Comment

Working...
                                X