No announcement yet.

Weekly Meets at Onterio Californa at the Mills Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aiight koo..i edited my post... but im not trying to be an *Censored**Censored**Censored* or anything, but that road is home to a lot of people around here, and im just taking precautions..it would be sad to see the road closed. sorry if i came off as an *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

• Cool deal bro!!!

Comment

• Hey all, its Kory,

I was probobly the skinniest whitest guy there, wearing that black and blue flames shirt and driving the 85 supra...

Now that i've jogged ur memory,

Heres pics of last saturday's drift event.

http://vaelen2001.crosswinds.net/sup...event-7-25-04/

--kory

Comment

• So you guys meet up at the mills on saturdays huh? Sounds cool, i might check it out. What is it that you all do then? Anyways, yea, if i go it'll be in a bone stock Red 95' 240SX

Comment

• We do allot of stuff. Like this Saturday I'm having a BBQ so come on down.
            This is going to be after Saturdays Drift Day 18

17803 Barbee st. Fontana CA. 92336 Phone Number to call is
            1-909-428-2695 ask for Speedy/Alex if you want more info.

Bring stuff if you can.
            Chips, Dip, Soda, Cups, Meat, "Burgers, Chicken," if you want them the same with Hot Dogs! What ever you want to bring.

I know some one out there will have the hook ups with meat.

Bring home made stuff too.

Or if you prefer not to bring anything bring money to put in a Jar for us to go get BBQ stuff. $5.00 bucks sounds OK to me.

There will be music bring some Cd's if you like certain stuff.

And mostly have fun!!!

Comment

• dammit man i am sooo busy this sat....work on a bmw fix my aunts celica and being the host of blind date...damn i wish i could come to chill..wait to u guys check out my car wiht the 30mm wide fenders and my new type x front bumper..hehe oh well gotta go to bed i have work at 6

Comment

• Whats up guys. I dont know if some of you will remember but I came once to your meet in a black ae86 gts coupe. Im from whittier. Anyways, Ive read this thread and it seems you guys still meet up every saturday. Is it still on for this Saturday the 7th? Maybe someone can email me instead of talking on here cuz people are nozy, if you know what I mean. Last time I went I talked to Alex (with a red supra) and some other guys. Some idiots with a nx and ricer cars were trying to drft in the parking lot. So, hope to hear from you guys.

Driftguy86@yahoo.com

Comment

• ay we still meet up at IN-N-OUT right??

Comment

• YUP

Comment

• Can we make Saturday the 18th of September a big one? hahaha Im coming all the way from Australia for a holiday in California and would like to check out some of your rides....

Comment

• Ill see what I can do for that saterday!!!!

Comment

• Sarweet

Comment

• uh alex? turn on your god damn cell phone i tried calling you so we can meet up at speed zone ! i was there to whole time and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* owning people on the slick track and initial d...n e ways turn on your damn phone and see you tommorow

Comment

• Dide call my home then!!!! LOL 1-909-428-2695

You know who to ask dont you

Comment

• man i couldnt make it last sat ...got pulled over and the cop was being *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...totally *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up my night..i was pissed cuz he coulsnt get me on n e thing..and jsut drove off with me on the curb

Comment

Working...
                                X