Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah I'll be there!!!

Comment

ne one know where the govenor chip is on a V6 accord 4d??

Comment

yo guys lets do another drifters meet some where. all around where i live theirs *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*en eclipse, honda, celica meets monthly and they all roll by thinking they cool. just a place for some crews do talk drifting chill, play some ball.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick27
          yo guys lets do another drifters meet....where i live.... play some ball.

where do you live?

Comment

ok so the fontana meet is on!!! remember we gonna meet at the rialto muncipal airport all welcome circut, drag, drift, sprint u name it bring it on!!, the street is where the gocarts are (linden ave.) and we drag there for a bit then on to circuit/drift kk? kool see ya all on saturday at 10:30

Comment

circuit? is this even legal at the go cart place? if it is then i am down..but if it is somethin to get in trouble doin then i no.

Comment

live in 909 area in so cal. and whens this meet? 1030? am pm? exact address to get the directions off mapquest. sat july 3rd. can i have a quick update tanx. sorry im lost

Comment

Hey what up bro Names Alex meet me at my pad at 9:30-10:00 PM Ill take you there!!!
                  Last edited by ; 07-04-2004, 09:40 PM.

Comment

hey alex i ran into cassidy at the street races in my girls car..lol he was like "wtf!!!" and i smoked him in her accord..lol funniest thing ever!! but then she yelled at me for racing her car..n e ways ill see if she would go down to the meet..call me up later..peace

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick27
                      live in 909 area in so cal. and whens this meet? 1030? am pm? exact address to get the directions off mapquest. sat july 3rd. can i have a quick update tanx. sorry im lost
                      p.m dude who do you know that races at 10 in the morning??? -_-

Comment

• If you need directions call 909-854-**** and ask for ********* and it will be on july 3rd (yes this year)(...) i already have a bunch of ppl waiting to go and smoke some ppl, o and its at 10:30 P.M. alright??All welcome hope to see you all there
                        Last edited by khan_artist; 07-04-2004, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• awesome yo! im there. u guys sure its 2004 right?!? hahaha jk. cool. then ill hit up the cell phone a lil later tonight right now i have to go find a tein suspesion for my car and some cusco struts and sways for my car. anyways ull see my car purple kouki hahaha completly stock. i bought it in san diego and the best part was that it was stock, 5 speed, non salvaged, and SE model. just got it about 2 weeks ago already starting to pull the ebrake and get a feel for it. anyways. ill hit u up later. just for your info my numbers (909) 568-**** ull figure out the rest when i call you. sorry but got to be careful online. exited about meeting so cal driftings cuz im pomona and everyone heres into civics altezza lights and exhaust that sound like a mad bubble bee in a jar.

Comment

• where the hell were you guys?? me and supra and one of his buds came and we had to leave if you guys came late, we went to ontario races hope to see you guys next week

Comment

• DANG SORRY GUYS. i was about to head over there but caught up in stuff and by the time i was ganna head out it was like 1 so i figured it was way to late. but i dint know u guys where ganna go to the races. im cool with that ontarios way to hot and and i dont wanna get caught. i thought u guys had a spot or something to hit some corners but id love just to chill with u pepz and check out the rides and maybe get some advice and some HOOK UPS hahaha ;-) on some car parts for my kouki

Comment

• I did bro and still do there was a 97 Supra TTurbo a Nission ZX a few 240 SXs alot of us but it seems that our Rialto buddys where kind of flaky?

Anyway Driftwell!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X