No announcement yet.

Weekly Meets at Onterio Californa at the Mills Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont think we will be having the races this weekend cause on sunday night around 12 we were racing by the mills and i wuz racing a evo and a prelude and we took off and the evo got left behind (i was in a honda accord) and we were pushing 120 and we were getting close to the stop sign and he wasnt showing any signs of giving up so we kept going and we flew like 2 feet off the ground after the stop and when we landed my engine mount broke and my transmission cracked from the inside so i might not go this weekend

Comment

• ok well i cant host the fontana races no more my dad took away my car cause i *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed it up and i cant drive till im 18 its so *Censored**Censored**Censored* how the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* am i supposed to get some chicks now? it used to be so easy with my car

Comment

• LOL haha bro life aint all about the girls!!! hehehe when you get a real sports car then hit us up till then dont even try to jack my thred!! "WE' real drifters still hold the weekly meeting at the Mills so for anyone that just wants to go GO!!! We have a real spot we now carry radios and everything!!!

Comment

• whurrs ur girl huh?

Comment

• I dont want a girl nor have I tryed to find one.

Comment

• haha i have a plentiful of girls..and i dont think accords gets girls n e ways..me and supra dont need cars to get the chicks..hey dude i might come this sat so just call me up..ed called and wanted to go hang or something..he just got a r33 gts..freakin bastard called me to brag! n e ways see u around and just hit me up.

Comment

• yo guys me and some buddys of mine are looking for real drifters. where not newbies in drifting but we arent super well off so we just recently got our cars. as of right now where rolling with a hatchi a s13 and a s14 kouki. all awaiting mods. the harchi right now is under repair getting the 20 valve 4age put in and the kaaz lsd fixed. my buddy just bought his s13 yesterday and i just bought my z32 30mm aluminum brake up grades with vr4 rotors and a steering wheel for comfort hahaha anyways slowly we wanna get better but mods and no behind the wheel experience is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* and is pretty much all talk and no go. so were looking for a good place where the chances of getting got are very slim to none and get some advice from pepz who would choose a hatchi over a clk.

Comment

• im up here

im up here in yucaipa! like 10 mins from Redlands!(909) but yeah saturday nite i went by the street races on the way home from jspec and i met sum drifters! a s13 a 180sx with a sick looking type X kit a 3 gen supra a 300zxtt and a gsx eclipse. we went over by colton, it was sick! no cops no lights completely dead! well yeah we should all meet up hit me up and i tell ya were to meet up at on sat nite!.. unfortanley im stuck at home grounded so i won't be able to go.. and if i don't respond rite away u all know why! lets just say we can"hang" over off of miliken at IN&OUT around 11:30pm on sat hope to see ya there if i can so we can hang! hit me up on here or AIM/AOL
                  Madtvboy1
                  thanks,
                  Riley

Comment

• Hey bro whats up? Was the 300ZX red and the Supra white? lol I think I was there! Anyway I'll be there at In and Out or Hooters

Comment

• yeah!

yeah those be the cars! well im gonig now i may not be in my car it might be a dark green 01 civ or a blue bmw ill check around at all teh places hit me up if ya see me maybe ill be in my black 240sx dunno yet....they should be IN&OUT along with me!
                      Last edited by D1 DRIFTER; 07-10-2004, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Last saterday was hella fun got some good video and every thing!!!

We may start to go every 2 weeks to Azusa MT!!!!
                        Last edited by ; 07-12-2004, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• hey bro b careful there is alot of cops out there.... thats how come i stopped....but if u decide to go call me up..i know the track...but seriously man i dont need another buddy with a wrecked car..so think about it...me bro was at ontario sat night and i heard it was poppin with tits and *Censored**Censored**Censored*!!!! u know how i like tits and *Censored**Censored**Censored*!!! lol call me up

Comment

• LOL yah it was!!!

Ill call u in the morning and as far as Azusa there was nothing
                            Last edited by ; 07-12-2004, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• when you guys meet up do you guys go drifting? if so, where? and is it a legal place to do so?

Comment

• We eat and then go out and have some fun!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X