Weekly Meets at Onterio Californa at the Mills Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok...

so whats the plan for sure? we meetin then doing sumthing?

Comment

• Comment

• so 11 pm, this SAT. In&Out?

Comment

• Yup!!!!

Comment

• hey well im hoping i can make it out in my car or atleast go well more than likely ill be there at 11pm IN&OUT

Comment

• if i can get one of my freinds to go with me, i might just follow d1 drifter over there... i dont know my way around ontario at all.... but im interested in checkin out a meet...

Comment

• hey alex....i got in some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* with my parents and i got kicked out...im sellin my car and im quitin drifting for a while...i dont have a cell n e more so i cant be contacted..only on this site..catch u later

Comment

• Damn bro I'm so sorry to hear that. And as far as selling your car thats even worse!!!

Comment

• i went with tommy in his blue 240sx....i like it...i thought that only two people were going.....it was fun later that night....not mentioning anything though ....i hope next week will be better..

Comment

• Did you go with us to Azusa?
                      GMR?

Comment

• naw tommy the driver didnt know the area well so he didnt want to risk it....how was it?

Comment

• BAD *Censored**Censored**Censored*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• hahah damn...i missed it

edit* are you going next fri or sat?
                            Last edited by FormulaDrifter; 07-18-2004, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Saterday maybe?

Comment

• okay cool, cool....i will try to talk tommy into going out far if you guys plan on going to that place again....so we can get some action on film....

Comment

Working...
                                X