ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Formula D, Houston Texas (June 12, 2004)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ripper
    one word for those pics: DAMMMMMMMMMM

check out some of verena's pics. she is hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
      one word for those pics: DAMMMMMMMMMM

check out some of verena's pics. she is hot!

Comment

When purchasing tickets from Ticketmaster, they have 2 tickets for sale. One for $20 and other for $25. Whats the diffrence and where would each seat you at? Also, would it be wise to go ahead and order my tickets? or could I just buy them at the gate at the event?

Comment

the 25$ ones are for grand stand seats... i dk what you do if you got the 20$ ones. I heard that they are thinking they will sell out so its better to buy them online

Comment

Yes, the VIP tickets will sell out fast. I advise you to get them online so that way you will have yours for sure!

www.ticketmaster.com

Comment

TTT less then a week now!!!!!!!!!

hope everybody is ready!

Comment

Im trying to figure out a way to get tickets. No one in my family uses Credit Card, so I cant purchase online. Any ideas fella's?

Comment

Originally posted by Cade
                  Im trying to figure out a way to get tickets. No one in my family uses Credit Card, so I cant purchase online. Any ideas fella's?
                  Most places will sell tickets at the gate until they run out. Though get there early theres usually a line.

Comment

Oo I'll be down there around noon on friday. Me and some other DFW'er's are caravaning our cars down together to Houston. Hmm I might just do that tho, but thats kinda risky...

Comment

i cant wait, i can taste the burning rubber already, wait no thats just my burnt grilled cheese 3 more days!!!!!!!!

Comment

you can buy tickets at the gate as well

Comment

does anybody know if there is gonna be stuff earlier than 3, or can you not get in till 3?

Comment

I'm off

well i'm leaving now for it, see you guys there. I plan on taking vids and pics!

Comment

Working...
                            X