No announcement yet.

drifting at qualcom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice what time? ooh yeah im gettn ur money soon but i think my engine is starting to die on me again soo im thinking of the swap....anyways when i rolled by the shop that one day i saw that 200sx with the skyline head and tail light conversion...really funky but hey its different ....... how many people do u think is going to show up?

Comment

we dont know... they havent told us what time it will be on.

yeah the r34 is cool.

how many [people are gonna show up to the event?

Comment

Ill be there. Ill have a car. Thinking about any judgeing or a contest? Prizes?

Comment

show up as in the estimated number of people signing up for the 1st dori event at qualcomm

Comment

We dont know how many people will be there. We are trying to limit the number down to around 80-100 participants

there's not going to be any judging. this is just a way for people to come out and have a good time, no pressure.
            Last edited by stretch240sx; 05-25-2004, 06:22 PM.

Comment

the demonstration for the news will be on kswb news at 10 o clock news tomorrow, the 26.

Comment

Drift Tech will be finalizing all the requirements for tech, price, and a date by the end of next week.
                Last edited by stretch240sx; 05-25-2004, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Count on having me there, either in the dirty, open-diffed e30 or in whatever I get between now and then.

Comment

arrrg *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ingshit i missed the news by 20 mins!!.... will they show it again?

Comment

no, but cruise by the shop and we have it on tape.

Comment

hey i think u might be waiting longer for the money for the lights cus my car is havig engine problems soo its going in the shop

Comment

Working...
                        X