X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another San Diego Meet?

I would like to put it out there.

Who's interested on meeting up?
    But I want to set the time @ 10pm or later.

And I just want a small crowd. Nothing big.
    Just hang out. See who else got cars.
    Also, it's a chance to network out. find out who's selling stuff that someone might need.

Also, this is a great chance for mechanics, that specialize in particular cars to look for some projects. or People that are looking for mechanics to meet mechanics that specialize in their cars.

Think of it, as a small scale convension for the local so-cal drifters.
    This is how we can make a good public display that Drifters are not a bunch of thugs.

NOTE: I also prefer to seeing more car (drift car, etc.) owner vs. enthusiast. (they have more parts to offer)

i dont know. Let's hear what you guys think.
    Last edited by CRASHDRIVE; 05-19-2004, 01:58 PM.

I'm not exactly local. But it sounds like a good idea for you SD guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
      I'm not exactly local. But it sounds like a good idea for you SD guys.
      Well it's not exactly Local people only. Everyone is welcome. I just think it's too far for a few hours of just hanging out. But there are some Hardcore people

Comment

Word

Comment

any plans for what day?

Comment

whenever is good for people. Maybe next week? OR around Memorial DAY WEEKEND?

Comment

Yea, the past meets have been GHEY. I like the Tea Station get togethers, lets just do that.

Comment

yeah... ghey.... but im getting bored of the standing around and shooting the previerbial sh!t.

Comment

Its hard to take groups out.

Comment

thats cuase u invite the whole city of San Diego.... its a nice time... sorta limits the under age group but dont think that wont stop me muahah.... im up for it.... POP SECRET WILL RETURN

Comment

dude i cant belive you call your self pop secret.... lol.

im not saying going for a run, just have soemthing to do other than just standing around.

Comment

anybody know a red sil80 that lives by allied gardens. He was behind me on the on ramp to the 8 west this am. never seen him around. has a black front end and dished rear wing.

Comment

Originally posted by enrique
                          anybody know a red sil80 that lives by allied gardens. He was behind me on the on ramp to the 8 west this am. never seen him around. has a black front end and dished rear wing.
                          you live close to Waring rd? I drive there a lot.
                          he he. Howcome I dont see you around with your FC? he he

Okay. How about we talk about date?
                          Last edited by CRASHDRIVE; 05-25-2004, 05:24 PM.

Comment

well CRASHDRIVE, get something organized and post it up. like whens a good time for u, where at, ect....

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                              you live close to Waring rd? I drive there a lot.
                              he he. Howcome I dont see you around with your FC? he he
                              the fc sleeps during the week for the mostpart. it only comes out at night or weekends. I have a daily driver. turbo car+lead foot+high gas prices=don't drive much.

Comment

Working...
                              X