Bob Bondurants Drifting School!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Bondurants Drifting School!!!!!

Anyone In Arizona, Bob Bondurants school for performance driving is offering a drifting class! My dad said it cost $2,499. sounds like fun. Go towebsite for more info.

Peace
    Leland

I read his book and it was ok, covers the basics and was worth the read but no drifting class is worth $2,500. I dont car who teachs it.

Comment

Hes trying to milk the cows on the bandwagon

Comment

Dude. Their "drift car" is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing Crown Victoria. THat's like one of the stupidest idea's anyone could ever think of. Let alone charging $2,000 for a class on how to drift..

Comment

Its taught by Ryan Hampton, I had a friend who went to the driving school last year, and was taught by Ryan. He said he spent some time teaching him how to drift, this was before the "offical" drifting school

Comment

I don't know about drifting in a crown vic being stupid. I don't care if you get to drift in a golden rolls royce... price is a bit rediculous.

Comment

Ryan no longer works at Bonderrant. 2k isnt worth it.

We are trying to put together a more indept drifting school. Here is a link, www.driftconcept.net The instructors include Ryan, Me, Andy, Ernie, Chris, Tony. Depending on where the events are and how many entrances we get, the price will range from about 300 to 400. In these schools, we will work on teaching you technics by putting you threw drills and spending alot more time with you personally in the car.
              BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Imagine what that 2500 can get for your car

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi
                  Imagine what that 2500 can get for your car
                  Ya like a procharger c-1 to attach to that lovely KA of mine.

300-400 isnt bad for some people but I think for the most part most people would just like track time. Outside of cali thats not easy to obtain.

Comment

It's a dumb idea, especially for 2,500. Anybody can go to a Drift Day put on by go drift and get FREE help from instructors like, oh, Ryan Hampton. Bonderrant only let Ryan go so Bob's grandson would have a job.

Comment

Ryan was drifting the black crown victoria at the first D1GP Drivers search last June. It was a pretty awesome site since the Victoria looked soo elegant sideways. He could of qualified but the rear axle broke during the beginning of the day causing the rear right tire to hop like a mexican jumping bean whenever he threw it sideways. Luckily he had the Miata as a backup but he didn't qualify with it.

Comment

There are alot of low cost ways to legaly learn out there. I know that US Drift offers a full day of classes for like $140. Well, atleast they are for hyperfest at Summit Point raceway.
                        www.hyper-fest.com

Comment

There is no way 2500 is worth it, Alex's class is definitely worth it because those guys really know how to explain to beginners about car physics and technique, but not only beginners should go, these guys have been doing it for a long time now, even if you consider yourself advanced after you go to a class with professional instruction you will be amazed at how much your skill will improve. I think the pros would agree with me on this, that instruction only gets you halfway there the rest is practice and knowing your own car.

Comment

But its good to have all day classes so you can go out on your own and have someone who knows what they are doing to help you see where to get better and fine tune your skill. There just needs to be more legal places to practice. The closest place from me is 2-3 hours away. It just takes dedication.

Comment

Yea... I'd much rather learn from Alex than from Bondurant... No offense against them, but they just ride the bandwagon.

Bondurant is a good school, but I choose schools like Skip Barber where they don't ride bandwagons. Where they just teach you how to drive period.

Matt.

Comment

Working...
                              X