• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nor Cal Drift Event, hosted by NCDA with Altamont Raceway

Register here

Freedom Drift July 3rd and 4th!

This will be a 2-day event:

Day 1, July 3rd.

Gates open at 9AM, first cars on track at 10:30AM, track shuts down at 8:30PM. This is strictly a practice day with available staff instructors to teach the fundamentals of drifting, and car control. Cost, $100.

Day 2, July 4th

Gates open at 9AM, first cars on track at 10:30AM, track shuts down at 8:30PM. The morning and afternoon sessions are reserved for Drift Competition Practice, Instructors will be limited. Competition begins early evening. Cost, $100 or combined 2-day cost $180.

Competition details to be announced.

Where?

Altamont, of course, with some new changes!

Register here

Don you know ill be there ofcrouse.

Is the track going to be set up the same like the last event? I actually liked the set up and hope it didnt change much. Besides the repaveing of the skidpad.

Comment

Raziel! Fun running into you here .

Yes, the configuration will be near identical, with maybe more?!?! track time (I know there were some complaints about this, but what can i say? ).

There will be some improvements made of course, the corners on the main course will be better, and the skidpad, unfortunately not entirely repaved, but certain critical areas will be patched.

I'm excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy Bunta
        Raziel! Fun running into you here .

Yes, the configuration will be near identical, with maybe more?!?! track time (I know there were some complaints about this, but what can i say? ).

There will be some improvements made of course, the corners on the main course will be better, and the skidpad, unfortunately not entirely repaved, but certain critical areas will be patched.

I'm excited!
        I actually just started posting. Too much track time? Haha my car was beging me for a break but i didnt want to stop. I would be sitting for like 3-5mins tops before i would go out again.

Good to know that the inside corners of the big oval will be fixed. A lot of cars who took the race line would get air at the apex. Umm so theyre just going to patch it up? Man we tore up the track w/ our tires. I hope it doesnt turn out the way it did last time. Damn Azenis (Sp) haha.

Comment

bumpto. ill try to register the competition, im so stripped of cash becasue fo so many events!

Comment

What up people. Are you guys doing the full two days?

Comment

if i get money, i would probably sign up for sunday only

Comment

Originally posted by balmo
                if i get money, i would probably sign up for sunday only
                Balmo's going to get his tandem on haha.

For me i dont think im rdy for competition. I need to get used to high speed drifting still. I guess it depends on how i do on saturday.

Comment

Bump! Wheres all you Norcal Drifters at? Dont tell me its all talk.

Comment

My vert is broken as allways
                    but even if it wasnt my brothers wedding is on the 3rd so i wont be able to make it either day(hung over)

next one ill be at!

Comment

This once again proves, I need to get out of Pa.

Comment

We were like you at one point. Until NCDA came around and started having events in NORCAL. Soon enough im sure youll have some events near you.

Comment

Working...
                        X