Drift Day Chicago July 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Day Chicago July 11th

Chicagolands first drift event (where YOU can drive) has finally come and its not cone dodging . I hope to see you all out on the track.

http://www.clubfr.net/DDC.html

Note: Head to the forums if you have a question

MArwoo huuu bwaa haa haa
    i bet you hit all the honda, acura sites as well

Comment

haha no, not really looking for a crowd since there isn't any grandstands or anything

Comment

Just wondering but I was told that the SouthBend drift day was cancelled....

I Live in Indiana and everyone here thinks it is...?

Comment

I want to know more but there's nothing i can find on the page.
          Am i missing something?

Comment

suberi_RPS13 - The event you are thinking of is by US Drift, ours is by ClubFR and GoDrift (the Drift Day cali guys). That was canceled at one point when new management took over US Drift before the season started. It is back on, but has nothing to do with our event other than location. US Drift will be on July 24-25.

Our DDC is a perfect way to pracice for the US Drift event (which is a competition).

soultron, go to that link i sent you, all the info is on there, or head to www.clubfr.net and click the DD Chicago logo.

Comment

cool... thanks for the heads up ... i'll see what i can do about showing up.. cause one of my friends are going to MI that same day for an event. so it's kind of a toss up.

Comment

thats sick, to bad its hundreds of miles away

Comment

Ya it sucks that we scheduled our stuff for the same day, but we could not pass up an oppurtunity to drift on that track, and they were pretty much booked through.

Comment

looks like a CROP CIRCLE! haha jk

Comment

ahah your not the first to say that

Comment

I hope to see a lot of you guys there! There is going to be no better way to practice than this event!

No cops

No curbs

Just you having fun!

Comment

Question? I have friends in Indianapolis that want to attend the event but can't afford to participate... is there going to be anyway people not drifting can still come and enjoy the event?

Yeah me I'm a GoDrift member

Comment

There aren't any seats or anything, and you won't be allowed in the pit area, there are some good points to watch, but bring a chair or something.

From the site:

"Spectators are allowed, but will be charged a parking fee of $10 per car (so save money by carpooling!)"

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X