ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal 240 Meet @ Cali Spdwy (Saturday the 26th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal 240 Meet @ Cali Spdwy (Saturday the 26th)

Hey I was wondering who's going from this board?

Me and the rest of Drifting Pretty are going to be there, so come by and say hi, okay?

When is it? I'm going to be out In CA in about 2 weeks. From the 10th to the 18th. Are there any events going on then that you know of? Cali Sdyway is only like a 45 min drive from where Im staying.

Comment

Actually it's this weekend, Saturday the 26th. Any events in July?? Hmm I don't really know, not any with specators allowed.

Comment

Unfortunately, the big Bolsa meet is the same day, so a lot of us are going to be there, rather than the 240 meet.

Comment

ill go on sunday... will the cars show be on then too?

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
            ... not any with specators allowed.
            So there are "secret" events huh? I'll just sneak in!

Comment

me and my wannabe drift posse is going to be their.....

Comment

Isn't that DriftDay 17? That's a 240 meet/car show and Sunday is a competition (driver search).

Comment

Sucks that it's on the same day as Bolsa =\

Comment

i know... but will there still be a 240sx meet on sunday?

Comment

Every Drift Day is like a 240 meet

Comment

I will be doing tandem runs on Sunday with the Rotora 180sx. We'll see how the axles hold up. Richard and Franco (Team Rotora pit crew) busted their butts tryin' to keep axles together under the Rotora cars in Houston. I don't know if it was the concrete surface or the power increase that caused this problem. I look forward to see how the cars do on Sunday. See you all there, laterz, Ernie

I will also be instructing on Saturday for any of you signed up for Drift Day.
                        Ernie Fixmer
                        Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
                        Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

im going to the beach!

Comment

Originally posted by VertigoEpidemic
                            So there are "secret" events huh? I'll just sneak in!
                            No not secret hehe...I think the Just Drift event is in July and thats gonna be in the oval for $120 bucks...but they only allow 2 pit crews and no specators.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie
                              I will be doing tandem runs on Sunday with the Rotora 180sx. We'll see how the axles hold up. Richard and Franco (Team Rotora pit crew) busted their butts tryin' to keep axles together under the Rotora cars in Houston. I don't know if it was the concrete surface or the power increase that caused this problem. I look forward to see how the cars do on Sunday. See you all there, laterz, Ernie

I will also be instructing on Saturday for any of you signed up for Drift Day.
                              Hey Ernie, is Verena goning to be driving this event?? But shes just sponsored right? not on the team?

But I look forward to watching you drive, we're gonna cheer on our few girls in the competion.

Comment

Working...
                              X