Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we're serious

If anyone wants to get involved with what we're doin' or if you just wanna go drift our touge runz gimmie a call-503.709.2849

We got a couple spotz lined up but most of em' all require a legal organization of some type and insurance coverage that only the big Drift Associations can afford(I cant wait!). If we're serious then letz hold a meeting so that we can go-over every thing that we want to get out of a Drift Club. We are very close to being legitimate and recognizable. Soon, very soon.

*FYI* The cities of Portland, Tacoma and Seattle are open to helping us out; even possibly financing some of our events, all under the guise of getting "crazy drifter" kidz off the streets. Next year we will have meetings with officials in city and state goverments. We have all the names and contact information. We just need some real help from other drifterz and we need to get over this thing about drifting not being a mainstream sport. It's to late to prevent that and we have to deal with it.

We hope to be hosting two meetings next year: One in Puget Sound and one here in Portland. I travel back and forth between the two 1nce or 2wce a week so it'll be easier for me to hold two meetings initially but eventually there will be meets and events that are for all NW drifters. (Like at Cheney!)

As for now we got a spot off 224 out east and it's F*Kin Sick! Like a 7-mile uphill/Downhill and we close it off at night. Its a paved road but there's only two houses at the end and they wouldn't be able to hear us becuase they are down LONG@$$ driveways (5Mi).

In Washington I got a bunch a spotz all over from Gig to Bellingham.

Anywayz, we're goin' ahead as scheduled with everything and I just want to include everyone thatz down for driftin'. I'm not some little sissy-man thatz all about legal driftin' either. Remember I have been arrested 3 times just for driftin' and @$$-draggin and I have 11 DWS in Oregon and 2eluding and 1 Evading and a DUII and a million wreckless and dangerous tickets. If I even get caught behind the wheel in Oregon I go directley to jail and stay there for a while. But I love driving and I love drifting so itz well worth the risk.

Thanx Guyz,
    Brandon

PS I just got my first real Hachi and I need a factory LSD for cheap!(One that werx wood be nise guyz) I won't be able to get a bunchg until we sell the house and start getting containers from Guam and Japan. I am also still makin the DVD and it'll be sicker than Shite when were done.
    Last edited by ; 12-15-2004, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlmsilvias14
      Mr. lunchbox, you say that SidewayzRacing, has the wrong idea about drifting, and yet it seems to be the same idea that almost all the PRO Drifters have. Mr. Fixmer once said that you have to push yourself and your car to the limit in order to get better. In doing this you sometimes have to exceed the limit, to find your driving limits. You may not intend to crash but it happens and you have to move on. Crashing is a part of drifting and it seems that you've had to figure that out the hard way!!!

FIXMER?!!!!!! I would never listen to what that guy says...LOL!!!
      I have a video of a touge run he does, worst video i have ever seen... I don;t know how he is even considered PRO.

Me, Wes and Tyler hit up Swan last night.... Tyler brought the Skyline, looks so sick with the SSR's. Cops showed up and me and Wes almost got BUSTED!!! hid in our cars for like 30min.. cop drove past us like 3 times, but we got some okay runs in... Gotta get new tires now... LOL. We should all meet up this weekend again and hit up all the spots, what do you guys think?

Comment

• Sidewayz...my post was the same as yours, my opinion.

My post about crashing is largly that alarge majority of ppl...Bunta... ....think its kewl and ohkay to crash. Its not. My sig about crashing is true it is apart of drifting. but you shouldnt treat drifting as ahhh who cares if i crash kinda sport. My sig is also a hopefully a warning to most...And i highly doubt u have been drifting for 4 years and not crashed as much as me let alone ever drifted for 4 years....there are plenty of ppl that claim they have drifted for X amount of years and well...if so they need to practice more.

mlmsilvias14 i am going to use an old skool line on you...if Fixmer jumped off a bridge would you as well? Just because one person who has the right connections and is in the limelight, says something it does not mean its right. Or that you should do it.

I am down to meet up and kick it with ppl, hit me up sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
          Sidewayz...my post was the same as yours, my opinion.

My post about crashing is largly that alarge majority of ppl...Bunta... ....think its kewl and ohkay to crash. Its not. My sig about crashing is true it is apart of drifting. but you shouldnt treat drifting as ahhh who cares if i crash kinda sport. My sig is also a hopefully a warning to most...And i highly doubt u have been drifting for 4 years and not crashed as much as me let alone ever drifted for 4 years....there are plenty of ppl that claim they have drifted for X amount of years and well...if so they need to practice more.

mlmsilvias14 i am going to use an old skool line on you...if Fixmer jumped off a bridge would you as well? Just because one person who has the right connections and is in the limelight, says something it does not mean its right. Or that you should do it.

I am down to meet up and kick it with ppl, hit me up sometime.

I totally agree on how people say they have been drifting for X amount of years.. for example we brougth this one guy to one of drift locations said he had been drifting for 6yrs he had an SR20... this was before we knew anybody who had a SR in there car... so we were all like damn this guy has to be good,well long story short first run the guy trys to drift and understeers straight into the curb and did nothing to try to counter it... of course his car was totally *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed. One of the funniest things i have seen... kinda reminded me of FIXMER!!! LOL! hahahahahahahaha!

Comment

• First of all Fixmer is a PRO and who are you? Second I've been drifting since January 23, 2002, the same week I bought my first rear wheel drive car. I have hit a curb once and dented my rim a little and delt with allot of week spots when I first started. But having taken many other peoples advice, some Pro some amature and watching in ride alongs I have increased my skill. I don't consider myself to be a great drifter but I'm not bad either. Crashing happens because you either lack some skill in certain area's or you lack seat time. Crashing and not crashing has absolutely nothing to do with respecting your car. You can respect your car all you want but if you can't drive your bound to crash. I really wouldn't want to see my car totalled but sheeeit happens, and you can't fold or you will never get better. As far as Wes he came close to losing his car and his life on a touge run, completely unexpected, but he still goes out and pushes harder now than he did before he crashed. Lunchbox sounds like he's trying to be everybody's dad all because he sucks at driving, I'm a grown adult free and independent so get of my nuts. Fixmer can do what he wants, all I was doing is quoting one of the many pro drifters comments. Oh yeah we all have the same connections as Fixmer in a way all it takes is getting yourself out there and competing. Quit Crying and making excuses.

Comment

• How did wes almost lose his life? All i am saying about fixmer is that for as long as he has been drifting he is not that good... i have seen him get beat by first year Japanese D1 drivers. And for one Lunchbox never said he was good nor did I so how can you say his driving sucks you don't even know him, stop TRIPPIN?

Comment

• Cant we all just get along???? LOL! LOL! LOL!

Comment

• I totally agree sidewayz... Oh yea how you liking the new Kouki? looks pretty clean. should have came out with me and wes last night... short session put fun!

Comment

• I Love the new car and its a whole new world drifting in an S14. The car handles totally different in a good way. Its much easier to front brake in it and the entire braking system is just soooo much better. Im still gettin use to it but so far I really like it. My suspention will be here tomorrow and ive already got my wheels and my exhaust will be here on friday. I cant wait to rip it up with all the new goodies on it. LETS go drift!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SidewayzRacer
                      I Love the new car and its a whole new world drifting in an S14. The car handles totally different in a good way. Its much easier to front brake in it and the entire braking system is just soooo much better. Im still gettin use to it but so far I really like it. My suspention will be here tomorrow and ive already got my wheels and my exhaust will be here on friday. I cant wait to rip it up with all the new goodies on it. LETS go drift!!!!
                      Ya for sure dude! s14 is a totally diffrent than s13... What kind of suspension did you get? i think we are all goin to go out this friday.. so we will go drift then if you want.

Comment

• I got the the SilkRoad RM/A8's

Comment

• SICK! Well hit me up friday night so we can go drift. 971-219-3540

Comment

• Dam guys there is alot of debate going on its funny atleast im not in it this time. But drifting lately has been pretty good alot of new faces and some good drifter's are poping up. My idea about drifting is go for it, go big, go strong, Go for the best if you wrecking your car is in your mind you will not get better ever. Its a invisible wall that will be there intell you overcome it. Either by being confident enough to push yourself or just not caring which is the wrong way in my oppinion. I have been drifting for 2 years now and if i didnt push myself as hard as i do i would still suck. I have come along ways since i have started. I have also been thru a few cars but owell thats part of this motorsport. Last week i blew my motor owell replace and do it again. I have been drifting with some of these guys since i have started and we all have come a very long way. But it seems since these new people have some into the scene that there is that whole new smack talking going on again. Which is retarted i think because i was that person before and that got me no where other then lost friends and pissed people off.

Comment

• I agree with you Brian. I think we all share the love for this sport and we are all out there risking our cars at the possible chance of walking away from our car if we total it. Anyways, I always have fun when we all go out drifting like that friday nite when brian blew his motor up(sorry to hear about that by the way). Its not hard for us to all co-exist and get along. What we SHOULD be doing is teaming up together and getting some organized drift events going on here in p-town. So lets squash any crap talking and start working on setting up some Drift events!!

Comment

• Hey you should hit me up i got some other places you would like 503 484 3854 YEah there is not *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* going on but hit me up tonight if you wanna go check it out. If its not to foggy!

Comment

Working...
                                X