No announcement yet.

Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why drive all the way to Salem to go bowling? Go bowling up here! And "curvy mountain road driving" WTF, this isn't a gripping road race site it's DRIFTING.COM!!

Comment

• Sounds like fun, id love to show up sometime, its just a long drive for me too. Im at school in Klamath Falls rite now, but maby some weekend when im home in bend if theres anything goin on. It would be nice to go for a drive w/ some other car guys, most ppl down here love their old skool hondas or back woods chevys.

Comment

• Whats up guys, just wanted to stop by and say hi, and tell you a little about myself. My names Artur I'm 18 and I've been into s13's and drifting since last May but havn't been able to find a good s13 yet, and just currently got my licience back last Nov. I've been reading this thread for quite a while, I just never posted. I currently drive around in a black/grey v12 '92 mercedes maybe some of you've seen me around, but probebly not, but I am nearing the day to when I finally get my s13. I've heard a lot about some of you especially the person who owns the R32, I still havn't seen it, but I hear a lot of good things. If its cool with you guys I'd like to come hang out with you and check out your guy's cars out and maybe watch you drift or maybe even video tape it, cause I would like to learn some more about drifting and maybe somebody can point in the right direction of where I should start after I get an s13. Oh yeah and do any of you go to CCC? I've seen a few 240's over there, and also a couple supra's.

Comment

• I have court in a few hours....ohh i hope the tickets get dropped.

Comment

• we go on long drives because you can have a lot of fun! I get tired of allways driving the same roads over and over again. That way we can drift, and go as fast as possible with out getting into trouble. You should just check it out sometime, you might like the way we roll.you get 15 -30 cars going down some mountain road at high speed everybody can just go out there own pace and meet up at the end of the road turn around and do it again, the meet back up at the designated spot. It is also kinda fun to see who can keep up, sideways or not. I have a ff and still drift the #$^% out of it. And most people still can't keep up. I know it sounds a little childish but we don't have anywhere to do it legally at this point in time. I race at PIR in SCCA organized events and in the Hyperformance Rallisport events. I won all the events for Rallisport last year. So this is all we can do in the winter. Sometime through out the night we all go to a restraunt and have dinner in a big *Censored**Censored**Censored* group. it is pretty fun.

Comment

• It is on tomorrow "saturday", during the day and into the night. if anybody is interested hit me up, I am going to leave my phone # so you can call me if you want to know where we are hooking up. it is 360-907-7960 my name is Jeremy

Comment

• Originally posted by mzdafrk
                It is on tomorrow "saturday", during the day and into the night. if anybody is interested hit me up, I am going to leave my phone # so you can call me if you want to know where we are hooking up. it is 360-907-7960 my name is Jeremy
                The Eugene thing? The MkII Is itching for some action, engines almost broke in and its about ready to "train" for hard use...

Comment

• Down Hill High speedo sideo breaking!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SidewayzRacer
                    Down Hill High speedo sideo breaking!!!!!!!
                    Exactly

Comment

• so far so good
                      i should start drivers ed at the end of january or start of feb.

i found an s13 that looks fairly nice. its got an sr20 swap with kyb shocks. volk wheels. for 6500 obo.
                      so with some extra cash i figured id replace the clutch and get a 2 way lsd and get a full lookdown to see what needs to be replaced.

im up for hangin out with u guys but its a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* getting rides everywhere.
                      ill be out sliding around in a couple months

Comment

• Bloody Ice....

Comment

• 4 wheel drive Bitches!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ice is nice

I dunno...I had fun driving the supra all night till 4am.
                            Our 4wd spun out bad on I14 and we were going slow. Its too top heavy and locked diff is quite unforgiving on ice. The supra was fun though I have no traction devices or studded tires. Good countersteer practice.

Comment

• I just wanted to ask, maybe one of you know, do SR's pass DEQ in Oregon? I've heard from people that they do but from some that they don't.

Comment

• I'm sure that they can. If you just put on a cat it should be OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X