Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good man.

Comment

friday the third it is...... what time? 1 in the mornin again?

Comment

aright guys i got bad news, me, kirill, mo, steve, joe, meatball and EVERYONE else from this side of the area cant come friday, but we are all open saturday.....can we do that?

Comment

Yeah, still fine with me, as long as it's not super late, I'm probably going to have to work on Sunday again.

Comment

yea i can make it dunno if i can drive my car tho need to get an headlight ill prolly jus ride with claudio

Comment

cool, it wont be as late this time though, i want cone to be able to come, i will try to think of an appropriate time by midweek, if i dont then just keep bugging me about it

Comment

okay boys, saturday 8 pm. any probs just hit me up you know how to get a hold of me.

Comment

hey guys...yeah i am the guy with the black 240...i kinda uhmmm killed the motor finally..LOL so i am with out 240 LOL waiting for new motor to come in. so ill be riding with cyrus and the spaniard (sp?) maybe have cone show up and kirill and mo or something...but we see how things go this weekend.

Comment

woohoo

Originally posted by Spy001
                    okay boys, saturday 8 pm. any probs just hit me up you know how to get a hold of me.
                    The Starbucks at 8pm? I think I can make that, the jury is still out. Ill let ya know...

l8r

Comment

okay guys im really sorry but i cant make it, joe cant make it, steve cant make it, mo cant make it and kirill doesnt want to haha, and all for seperate reasons.....brad from up north even said he doesnt think he can but any of you guys that still make it have fun and be safe

Comment

Oh well crap, I guess I'll just show up. I live pretty close anyway. If anyone sees me in a red AE86 flag me down.

Comment

sorry Cone man, Joes car broke, Steve works, i found out that matt sold me a stolen car.....yeah shite isnt good right now but there will be another meet soon

Comment

awwww man

thats too bad... Is cone and myself the only ones going?

Comment

On my way....

Heyas whoevers still going im leaving now so ill be there 8-815ish depending on traffic...l8r

Comment

so who all made it to the drift meet....sorry wasnt there didnt have a ride i would of drove but dont have a headlight...wat did u guys do...?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X