D1 USA or JGTC USA, which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 USA or JGTC USA, which one?

Which event would you go to on Dec. 19, 2004?
    JGTC day 2 @ Fontana
    D1 USA vs. Japan Top 16 @ Irwindale
    or Neither of these

because I just noticed that 2 events happen at the same day, damn that would decrease sales of tickets of either one of these, they better change the date of one of these

i say they put the two events together that would be the best event ever

Comment

sorry if this sounds stupid but wat is jgtc i dont know what that is and i think i would go to usa vs japan no doubt man when will they come to the midwest i wanna go somewhere theres a hot inmport nights in chicago and it had the signal auto car on it and it said drift cars will be there so i cant wait for that

Comment

Originally posted by CFran55
        sorry if this sounds stupid but wat is jgtc i dont know what that is and i think i would go to usa vs japan no doubt man when will they come to the midwest i wanna go somewhere theres a hot inmport nights in chicago and it had the signal auto car on it and it said drift cars will be there so i cant wait for that
        JGTC - Japanese Grand Touring Championship, to explain what it is its the real Gran Turismo
        Official Site of JGTC USA

Comment

JGTC is the All Japan Grand Touring Championship.. Seperated into 2 catagoriues.. Gt500 and Gt300 500 hp max in gt500 and 300 in gt300.. Its touring car racing with skylines, S15's, Mrs', Rx7, celcias, supras, vipers, porches and many more going against each other...

Comment

HKS S15 driver Nobuteru Taniguchi races in the JGTC as well as D1 judge Manabu Orido.. Also Keiichi Tsuchiya used to race the ARTA/Autobacs NSX but he retired last season.

Comment

any dvds or videos of this going on? never knew this

Comment

since this site is drifting.com you might have a little biased result

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                  i say they put the two events together that would be the best event ever
                  heh, i agree

Comment

www.jgtc.net for more info on JGTC
                    I wish I could drive in the JGTC someday. Many F1 drivers spend their off time in JGTC now. JGTC turning skills are near F1 level from what I hear.
                    Ernie Fixmer
                    Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
                    Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Re: D1 USA or JGTC USA, which one?

"GT Live will take place December 18 & 19, 2004" so at least you can try to attend Day 1 (December 18th).

Originally posted by evalutionr
                      Which event would you go to on Dec. 19, 2004?
                      JGTC day 2 @ Fontana
                      D1 USA vs. Japan Top 16 @ Irwindale
                      or Neither of these

because I just noticed that 2 events happen at the same day, damn that would decrease sales of tickets of either one of these, they better change the date of one of these

Comment

Working...
                      X