No announcement yet.

Nov. 22nd meet in Solana Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to wear gloves in Cali. That is horrible. This week the ground was covered in snow and I didn't where gloves when I drove. I am in Michigan, so I will probably never be at one of your meets. Maybe in the summer I can come down and over.

Comment

Eugene, none of you guys had radios? Cops came and the white s14 got rolled. We told everyone to meet back at Starbucks and that's when we noticed you and the other guys weren't there.

Comment

Really?!.. daing!...

Yeah. we didn't have any radios.. well "Sol" did but you guys were out of range. So Sol the FD and me went home..

Comment

miata619drifter/Marcus/red 1990 turbo miata

that was a cool meet guys. those roads were pretty fun.

so everyone is accounted for now? i remember we didnt know what happened to a few people when we met up at the starbucks for the second time.

chas, cool pic of my turbo motor

so someone took a video? is it gonna get posted?

oh yeah, what happened to the forum?

Comment

Oh dude.. Someone got to post our VID.. I wanna see

Comment

yea me to. I think it was whoever was in the galant. Im unsure though.

Comment

so what happened to the white 240? he got pulled over or what?

what about the RHD first gen rx-7?

and what was up with those mazdaspeed proteges? were they from drifting.com?

Comment

Seat Belt

Heheh, yeah, sorry man. We jetted out so quick I forgot to put on my seatbelt. When you started picking up speed, I noticed and was trying to put it on in the corners. By the time I had it on, you were too far ahead! I was pulling 100+ trying to catch up. Next time my friend, next time. The FD and I were hitting pretty high speed on the straights. I took one of the right angle 15 mph turns at like 35. That was fun. Gonna get my s13 at the beginning of the year. Decided not to get the hachi. Too expensive on the maintenance side. Gonna go SR20DET. Take care!

Kevin
                  Store Manager
                  Jasper Performance
                  www.jasperperformance.com

Comment

Yea he got a ticket for exhaust, even though his is legal. Those guys were from IMG, i guess other people on the boards have been talking about it.

Comment

You guy's have fun at your meet's, il probably never be able to be at your drifting meet's, but hope you guy's post some video about it. im kind a few miles away from you guy's

Comment

Are group got there kind of late, we called Justin (Black FD) and he said everyone was on that one twisty road so we tried to catch up with you guys and ended up in that little Rancho Santa Fe town, then found out that everyone was going back to starbucks, so we went back to starbucks and there was only a few cars there, the 1st gen rhd rx7, an FC, Fd, black bmw, myself and the type-r that went with us, i guess everyone went home Anyways, it would have been nice to meet some people, maybe next time.

Nick/Black 97' 240/doriftokouki

Comment

ahhhhh i saw the type r going up the hill from starbucks as i was going towards it.

Comment

Well.. everyone left us (sol / me and Kevin "black FD") on the last turn. Anyways. It was fun.

Hope to see more Enthusiast next meet

Comment

steve
                              infamous pt / black g35 sedan ( rents but i take it out powersliding and stuff )/ maybe i have a s13.... wait and see in january muahah

cops came while i was parked and he had nothn on me soo he burned out and followed his other po po .... they came like 5 mins after jasper and the red rx7 did their run.... i also saw a lone white m5 or some sorta beamer race down the road and that one kid in the matrix said it was his friend but he never came back with us ..... all in all the score was ... drifters : 1 cops : 0

Comment

pics.....

Comment

Working...
                                X