No announcement yet.

!NEW! Atlanta Drifter's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I guess the meet went well. We had a lot of peeps show up which was good. We def need to find a good drifting spot though cus everyone wants to drift!

Comment

• next month is Drift Atlanta so come out to Road A and watch me make a fool of myself. heheh

Comment

• Haha sure thing. Get some practice in. Yo are you actually competing or is there like an amatuer thing going on?

Comment

• I dunno. I have not decided whether or not to enter yet. With the shape my car is in and how much work I'd have to do to get it ready. I might as well not waste my money.

Comment

• HOT-lanta!

Aight d-boyz and d-girlz, I finally got my residency match in Atlanta and starting in july will be part of the ATL community. I hope to get out there and meet people and attend some of those events at the track. Laters.

Comment

• Welcome

Thats aweasome another addition to the Atl drift scene. Welcome and hoefuly we will get another meet going in a couple of weeks!

Comment

• So I just got my new drift machine, and I'm looking forward to the Drift Atlanta Event in April. Not going to be competing, but look out for my black 1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S. Atlanta drifters rule!

Comment

• Hey any of you guys wanna have another meet in a couple of weekes cus we need one and lets have a legal place to drift or atleast a place with no 5o's

Comment

• Another meeting would be cool but good luck trying to find a place that would let us do it legally. Smaller groups work better. If you want to hit some spots up just tell me and I'll be there. Lets try to meet up sometime if the future man if your really serious about going out and hitting some spots.

Comment

• Guys I found it the spot. Pikes county only 3 popos. My friend lives there?

Comment

• Where is it at? What's the spot like?

Comment

• Yo i dunno whats up with all of you guys not posting on the message board anymore. Put something up just to show your alive. Oh and deftones I might go drifting this weekend so I give ya call.

Comment

• Hey man sorry I've been busy but I'll be pretty much free this whole next month so if you or anyone would like to hit some spots up just give me a call. turbo_blitz21, hey man if your going out sometime this week hit me up. 770-614-3158. How's about a mini meet for locals again?

Comment

• Yo

What up Jeremiah sorry if I spelled that wrong. Yeah we will need to go drifting soon. I am actually buying a new 240 this week so once it comes in from Cali we can go drifting!

Comment

• All the way from Cali huh? That's a nice trip. Yeah man whenever your out for it I'm all for it man. I haven't been in a few weeks so I'm starting to get alittle rusty. Just call me or PM me when your ready. Later man........

Comment

Working...
                                X