No announcement yet.

!NEW! Atlanta Drifter's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does any body go to riverside miltary school?
    Because That were I am going next year. I would like to meet some drifters.
    Last edited by gtrmonkey; 04-19-2004, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• I know a couple people there. No drifters though... only enthusiasts.

Anyways... My car is up! Its been a while, but it's up! Let's have a mini meet. Can't wait!

-Alex

Comment

• ok sweet thanks

Comment

• Formula D April 24-25, Braselton GA

How many of you will be out at the Formula D event in Georgia this week?

Come out and support our car please!

Comment

• Yo

From this message board prob maybe 20 peeps! But from all the people we know from our previouse drifting meet I am pretty sure that all of us will be there so prob like 40 peeps hopefully!

Comment

• hey i hope to meet up with you guys there. I really need someone to hang around with. None of my friends will go with me oh well. hope to see some of you there. i'll be bringing my camera too to take some good pics. it will be my first live drift event (barring the little part of the exhibition at the nopi nats i saw)

- Peace

Comment

• Hey for anyone who's interested, me and about two of my other friends are going out on Friday night to a good spot. It's alittle bit of a distance but well worth it and is well secure. If ANYONE would like to go please give me a call at 770-614-3158. Ask for Jeremiah, if you can't reach me at that number please call 770-841-4319. Please only if your serious about drifting. New people this is your chance if you can make it. Any old friends would be cool so see you guys again.

Comment

• DRIFTATL

Hey whats up. To everyone that is going to drift atlanta. We are meeting saturday morning that 4/24/04. Tommorow. At 6:30-7am at Andrettis. We will be in the front parking lot waiting on the people that wanna ride as a group. So if you wanna go togther be there or just reply on the message board.

Comment

• We can have some people stay at our house tomorrow night if you dont have a place to stay or dont feel like getting a hotel. I'll see every1 tomorrow morning at andretti's.... im metallic blue 240 hatchback.

Comment

• Mini meet tonight at Startime in Roswell tonight around 8pm. Map and Directions.

Comment

• What's up guys. Just wondering if anyone is up for another meet in the next few months. If your up to it just hit me up wish some ideas.

Comment

• We are gonna meet again at Andretti Speed Lab next Wednesday the 5th around 8pm. Map and directions here.

Comment

• That's cool, are you guys trying to make it a regular thing meeting on Wes. now at Andretti's? Who's comin?

Comment

• Whats up with wendsdays lol? I have hockey on wednsdays! Anyways I dunno if I will make it cus we only finish at 8 so if you guys can make it like Sat or some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that would be great or friday night. Anyways peace to you all. Its cool that we are having regular meets now.. That something we really needed!

Comment

• Well, Wednesday seems to work for most. We were at Startime last Wednesday until after midnight, so feel free to show up anytime. We put some pics up in our galleries on Drift411. Ended up having about 15 people show up last time with only 9 or so at the end and it was only a days notice. So hopefully this Wednesday will be better.

Comment

Working...
                                X