No announcement yet.

Next Socal Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends, what would we be doing? If it's a touge run then the Solana Beach starbucks would work. But there are probably better places to hit up if we just want to mess around.

Comment

Originally posted by doriftokouki
      I like the same location as the last meet, clairmont mesa is to busy on friday & saturday nights, plus there are bigger parking lots at the last location. Plus everyone already knows where its at, but there are two starbucks, which one do you want to meet at, the one on the west side of the freeway or the east side of the freeway, they are both just a few blocks from eachother.
      east side.

Comment

chas has some hot asian girls at his school....... im tryn to get with this one girl .... dude chas i gotta meet ur friends ahaha lolz ....just messn with ya... clairemont ownz... anyways ill be up for a meet around jan or feb... gotta get some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* finished first.. i can go drifting and chill with hot chics in clairemont the same time....score one for the steve ahahaha ....ok im a dumbass....see u guys later

Comment

When did PT Cruiser steve become S13 Steve? Dude the PT made you famous.

Comment

the pt is no longer a drift car....its now a daily driven car on the 15 and 78 freeway lol... as for the s13 youll have to wait and see.... yes we all miss the pt dont we ...... ahaha lolz ..... any of u guys want to see the pt drift one last time ?

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
              chas has some hot asian girls at his school
              Who are you trying to get with?

Comment

her name is roxanne.....shes 15 ..... hey chas are the white girls there hot? cus smhs has the ugliest *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ever............like dirty ugly

Comment

RE:

You talking about Saint Monica or Santa Monica?

Comment

Yea dude, all the girls are hot. But its TP, spoiled and rich. Theres a few though that are perfect.

Comment

so is this meet happenin this weekend? i mite finally be able to get to one. hope it works, and if so, where? im lookin at about 3 different locations, so some details would be good. thanx

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                        Yea dude, all the girls are hot. But its TP, spoiled and rich. Theres a few though that are perfect.

TP???? what does TP stand for?

Comment

Torrey Pines?

Comment

Wait...so where's the meet gonna be and what are we gonna do? >.< is ay Citywalk!!! so that we can chill at OUR touge. . I guess it can be just about anywhere just not TOO far... Well i guess im off to figure out how i can get an ae86.. dam conservative parents!

Comment

where is that?

Comment

RE:

Citywalk is in Hollywood.

The touge we usually run is around there. Not really the best place for big groups. However, I've been running this touge for half a year now and I have seen no PD. Security will pass by up until about 2AM. After that everything's cool.

Anyhow, like I said, it's a bad touge for big groups. If a few guys were meeting up there though, I'd more than likely bring my Supra down to run with you guys.
                                Last edited by ACDSupra7; 12-02-2003, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X