Atlanta Locals, meet this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Locals, meet this weekend.

I few friends and I are going to ATL this weekend to kick it at a friends house and we happen to be Dori-type drivers, so lets get together y0!! THinkin we could meet at Andretti's again and go from there. I know theres an ATL thread already, but it gets no love Ive seen.

LETS GET THIS GOIN!!

sounds like a plan... time/date in mind?

Comment

Im leaving with the crew at 8am saturday, staying saturday night, and coming home sunday at around noon. We are cruising up there, maybe 7-8 cars, although FR isnt the majority (suckers). I think some peeps are going clubbing, others are chillin at the house partying, and a few of us want to get some dori in while were there, so if you are down I am. So far there is my 240 (with the brand new RB20 ), an 8-6, another S-13, an M3 (YOWZA!!!), and maybe a mustang or other V-8.

Honestly, since were only going for one night, its more of a chill-drink-party-club night, but I for one want some seat time, so hit me up on PM for a phone number if you want to meet.

Comment

WERE HERE, IN ATL WITH THE BRAND NEW RB 240 FOR THE NIGHT, I NEED SOME PEEPS TO GET SLIDEWAYS WITH!!!!

Get6 back to me if you are down to go mess around

(PS, party/alcohol/pool/etc included )

Comment

Working...
        X