Meet in San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet in San Diego

Well, I'm down for a mini-meet in SD. I would really like to talk cars. I'm not really down to drive/drift until I get my s13. Getting frustrated with awd drifting. If anyone wants to meet up in the Kearny mesa area either thursday or friday post here. Take care!

Kevin
    Store Manager
    Jasper Performance
    www.jasperperformance.com

2003 White Scooby WRX

I'm definately down...hmm kearny mesa or mira mesa area. It's up to you man if that's your area. I'm down to just talk cars too we don't necessarily have to drift.

Comment

Kearny Mesa Meet

Too many po-po's in Mira Mesa, they like to pull me over just for the hell of it. Kearny Mesa looks like the best bet. How about Tea Station on Clairemont Mesa Blvd? Huge parking lot and plenty of seating (chairs, tables, outside) and we can hit up Pho at Pho Hoa Cali if hunger hits us. So are we looking at Thursday or Friday night? I know alot of people have stuff going on Friday because they probably have lives. Once you get engaged, and get too comfortable, excitement consists of Forensic Files on Court TV then falling asleep around 9pm. HAHAHA, damn I'm lame.

Kevin
      Store Manager
      Jasper Performance

Comment

9pm....christ, we should get you the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of the house then. I dont care whether it's Thursday or Friday. Clairemont Mesa Blvd was where the original meet was and there's plenty of stuff to do around that area. Lemme talk to Eugene (Crashdrive) and see what he's doin, but yeah...never had pho before.

Comment

Yo yo!..

whats up?!.. Friday? @ Tea ZOnE?.. im down...

Why not saturday?.. I though its always on Saturday

oh yeah.. What time?

Comment

Mini-meet

Tea Station is the one right off the 805 freeway on Clairemont Mesa Blvd near that Boomers place. Friday sounds good, how about 8pm? No plans to run the cars, just wanna talk cars, drifting, etc. Anyone is welcome, just show up. Post here for a roll call if you can make it. That would make it December 5 at 8pm.
            There is a Pho Hoa Cali restaurant in that center.

Kevin/2003 Scooby WRX

Kevin
            Store Manager
            Jasper Performance

Comment

Im IN

Comment

im going to a concert that night, but its at the epicenter, so ill try to make it. We should start going to option nights

Comment

damn ill try to make it.....i work that day but i think i can get there....got army to go to on sat so i guess i don't need sleep hehe

yeah i gotta stop drifting for a while till i put the clutch in.....i found a nearby parking lot from my house thats empty and has sprinklers going off at night so half wet and half dry but clutch is noticably softer and i don't want it to die so no drifting for me.......at least till i can get one of u guys to help me install it hehe

hopefully ill see u peeps there and gimme an address to mapquest!!! hehe
                  Last edited by Forge_55b; 12-01-2003, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Forge_55b
                    damn ill try to make it.....i work that day but i think i can get there....got army to go to on sat so i guess i don't need sleep hehe

yeah i gotta stop drifting for a while till i put the clutch in.....i found a nearby parking lot from my house thats empty and has sprinklers going off at night so half wet and half dry but clutch is noticably softer and i don't want it to die so no drifting for me.......at least till i can get one of u guys to help me install it hehe

hopefully ill see u peeps there
                    you live in Orange County

Comment

i got to solana in 40 minutes......
                      Last edited by Forge_55b; 12-01-2003, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Oh i didn't know you live that close. Cool

Are you gonna share your parking lot

Comment

its not exactly close but either way the parking lots nothing special......too small to really do any long drifts but somewhere to practice i guess.....AIM me if u can

Drazzil45 ...... AIM screen name

Comment

Tea station...is that in the same center as the mexican restaurant?

Comment

Might stop by.

Comment

Working...
                              X