Anyone in New Hampshire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in New Hampshire?

Hey, anyone in the NH area want to meet up and go for a drive and just hang out.

im in mass. I need to find some car buds to chill with. I dont like all the civics that rev at me when driving the opposite way down here.

Comment

I would love to meet up and hang out sometime.

Comment

where in NH are u? are there any good roads up there or are there cops everywhere

Comment

There are some real nice roads, and there aren't a huge amount of cops around up here, esp if you go up north into the mountains. It is alot of fun I will say that, grip or drift.

Comment

rock on! im down for a run. I have sunday and now monday off since i got suspended for a day cause my tie was loose at a company meeting. So either the 8th or the 9th, whichever day is supposed to be nicer i guess

Comment

I have next thursday and friday off.

Comment

I'd be down for a cruise.

Don't expect any dramatic slides out of me though .

I'm down in Exeter.

Comment

Cool, ya anytime thursday or friday, saturday around noon I will probably be passing thru Exeter on 101 heading out to the Hampton area w/ my girlfriend.

Comment

do u guys have any pics of canaan fair speedway? theres a drift day tehre on the 15th and all i can find is pics of the dirt track....

Comment

Ah, bummer. I gotta head to vermont this weekend. I'll be back sunday...

We should plan a drive up to the great white north for sometime like mid/late august.

yay? nay?

Oh, and Cannon info:

http://eastcoastdrifters.com

Comment

hell yea im down for that, my gf is buggin me to go do something new. just set a date and ill get the day off

Comment

well...the longer we wait the better the chances are that I'll have my car running right

Comment

no doubt, just tell me when and im down. What kind of car do u drive?

Comment

my gf wants to take a drive up north tomrrow but i dunno any cool roads or places to go, can u suggest any place?

Comment

Working...
                              X