New england drift day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New england drift day

Cmon new england where u at!? If you dont already know, www.eastcoastdrifters.com is holding an event at caan speedway in new hampshire august 15th. Anyone here from mass? I wanna get some of us together so we can all meet and go as a group, more fun that way and we can meet mroe drifters in our area. You should go to the website and pre register. Also you should hit me up on AIM my name is RoadsterJay or email me Jay@shift-lock.net ok? Im just north of boston.

i cant believe no one replied... i guess me and the east coast drifters FD are gonna be the only cars tearin it up on the track this sunday, this'll be badass.

Comment

hey man, i know its a lil late, but if any more are coming up, i may be interested

Comment

same here. Let me know about next meet or anywhere we could drift/touge.

SCAR_WITH_hide@hotmail.com

Comment

hey i just got my fc back a week ago and im breaking in the motor so anytime in the near future I would be up for any road trip in the new england area.

Comment

Yo I was at the last drift day in cannan NH, it was pretty crazy. didnt bring my fc up though. Theres another event October 3rd. in New Breman NY. Im goin up there if anyone is interested, its gonna be fun.

Comment

Drift Day 3 was awesome!!!!! There was just no one there. It was me and Ben and Brain from East Coast drifters. For the next event we need to get some more people up there. It so much fun and the track at Adirondack speedway was awesome. I know theres gotta be more drifters that want some track time around here, and its so hard to come by especialy here in new england. Lets get together and head up to the next event. They dont have another one scheduled yet this year, but you never know. You can email me at malaprop11@yahoo.com WOoO!

Comment

hah, thanks for mentioning me too!
                i went to, but my 240 wasn't ready to drift. east coast drifters definitly needs to have another event before the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                X