Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massachusetts Drifters Wanted

hey there,
    im in eastern mass and im calling all the drifters around my area out to get together and cruise, or go as a group up to the east coast drifters drift day on sunday the 15th. Or even just hang out and go play some pool or somethin. Oh yea and post a pic of ure car here too ok?
    l8r!
    jay

I am all for it, sounds like a lot of fun. I only have a pic of one of my cars, the other I pick up from the paint shop next week will put picks up then.

Comment

thats a hot car. they are sleepers, no one knows how fast the gt4 really is until its pulling away. Yea im so down for that drift event, i just hope i can get my LSD rebuilt before sunday

Comment

Ya, everyone thinks it is a 135hp celica, or maybe a bit more but they never seem to think it has about 350hp on the ground.

Comment

what kind of blow off valve do you have? have you heard anything about the apexi one? looks kool how u can change the sound on it, i was thinking of getting that one when i get my turbo from flyin miata.

Comment

Count me in as well. Yup, Im replying to all threads which are talking about gethering in New England area.

I should make another new thread?

SCAR_WITH_hide@hotmail.com

Comment

i'd love to go but my can is missing a heart. it will be in by then of the mounth. nothing like a competely rebult 4age with all the right stuff. In the future though i would so go. i'm in the Manchester area e-mail me at zeroteamracing@yahoo.com

Comment

Im from western MA. Springfield area, but id definatly be down for a get together. Lets organize somthing.. i drive a FC, tried to post a pic but it was to large.

Comment

any of you guys read the Want Add?

Comment

im in pembroke(plymouth county)

Comment

Working...
                    X