Texas Drift Session - Saturday 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Drift Session - Saturday 21st

Hey everybody, Ali here, don't forget about the Drift Session & Drift Clinic this Saturday at Mineral Wells in the DFW area. Should be a blast this weekend, as we are planning to make even more changes to the course then last time. Turn your boost up (if you have it!), and be prepared to be challenged. But if your still not as seasoned, not to worry, you still be able to drive the course at your comfort level, and we'll be there to coach you along.

We'll have a tire guy on hand, and you can even call him to meet you out there with some rubber so you can practice all day long. Shoot me an email if you have any questions, or call / email Deanna (her contact info is at the bottom). Hope to see you all out there!

Hosting a Drift Day with Drift 101
    Saturday August 21, 2004

Mineral Wells Airpark
    $50.00 for unlimited runs
    Registration will open at 8:00 AM
    Driver's meeting at 8:30 AM
    Drifting begins at 9:00 AM
    Drift clinic will run throughout the day

Auto Care Clinic out of Forney has agreed to bring out the equipment needed for tire changes.
    $7.00 for a tire change
    $10.00 with balancing

Rob Castro with Auto Care Clinic has also agreed that if you contact him in advance about your tire needs, he can bring those to the event as well. Contact him today at 469-855-3091

Hope to see all of you there and the awards will once again be up for grabs.

If you have any questions, please contact Deanna Lewis at 817-243-2286
    info@texasdrift.com or visit www.texasdrift.com

are people welcome to watch, if so is there a fee

Comment

i wish my car wuz running, i'm missing all the events

aaahhhh, i need seat time

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST/^\DRIFTer
        are people welcome to watch, if so is there a fee
        You are welcome to watch, however there is a $5 spectator fee, but this also entitles you to ride along if you've got friends there, or with an instructor.

Come on up, I'll give a lap or two around in the Z (car in my avatar).

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
          i wish my car wuz running, i'm missing all the events

aaahhhh, i need seat time
          Enterprise rental has V6 mustangs for like 30 bucks a day...I mean umm...yeah....get your car fixed. I do not condone drifting rental cars.

Comment

I was there with my R34... ... my R/C R34... I like to think I am a good drifter with it.

Comment

is there a vid i missed it

Comment

I don't think so... but eh, they didn't video tape my car I know that much, we should up like 30min. before it ended.

Comment

Originally posted by akinaKOICHIRO
                  I was there with my R34... ... my R/C R34... I like to think I am a good drifter with it.
                  Man, that thing rocked! You should have entered it in the competition. Next time I want to go tandem with that thing, but I can't be held responsible if it gets run over.

Thanks to all those that came out on Saturday!

Comment

man i wish i could have gotten out there earlier, i was the guy with the R/C guy, september 19 though i will be there bright and early, i need seat time as well my car went through the motor swap so i didnt drive for a while but definatly on the 19th man i cant wait

oh BTW thanks for not chargin us the 5$ glad to see yall are running a friendly show (sorry about signing the waiver wrong)

Comment

Working...
                    X