No announcement yet.

Places to Drift in New England?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw some guys from new hampshire in englishtown on wendsday. idk who they were but they friggin pwned. if any can tell me who they are that would pwn. they were driving 240sx i think and they were brothers. twins if im correct.

Comment

I am fully up for a nice drive, would love to see that many cars all together out for a cruise.

Comment

Hello guys and girls? I joined this forum just because I saw this thread. I was back in Japan for this summer and a friend of mine took me to one of Touge. It was crazy awesome and I am trying to find a place where I can practice it in New England area. Then I found this thread talking about drifting in NE. I am also interested in drifting so when you guys go wherever, let me know. BTW I drive 87 Toyota Supra NA. I know it is a too heavy car to drift or for touge but as long as I can practice, I'm fine with it. My e mail address is SCAR_WITH_hide@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Comment

SOUNDS COOL. HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM EAST PROVIDENCE, RI? ITS ON THE B0RDER OF MASS NEAR SEEKONK
          oh and i love those supras man! they can drift, just shave some weight and do a turbo conversion
          Last edited by URMachines; 09-07-2004, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Rehoboth

I live in Rehoboth man... but im kinda imbetween cars... uhg so sad

Comment

ah man, i kno so many spots in upstate ny and the pocanos. when the onevia is done ill we need to have a meet and ill show you sum of the spots(its really organized, we have wlakie talkies and looks and all that good stuff so the risk factor is lowered somewhat)

as long as you guys are good drifters than i can show you, but please no extreme nubies please, because the spots are dangerous and you can die.

i live the tri state as you can tell ill get back at you all when the cars done cant tell you where so you can have all the fun just drive to the pocanoes guys trust me

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
                i saw some guys from new hampshire in englishtown on wendsday. idk who they were but they friggin pwned. if any can tell me who they are that would pwn. they were driving 240sx i think and they were brothers. twins if im correct.
                I know who your talking about. Twin brothers right? one drives a maroon 240 and the other a greyish black one. Both with SR swaps. those kids do fuc*in own, i was drift day 2 in cannan NH and they tore it up. Anyone heading out to Drift day 3?? its in new breman NY at adarondac speed way, they will be there, or thats at least what they said to me at the last event. The brother with the maroon 240 blew out a tire and hit the wall in cannan... not to badly though the car was definatly still drivable.

Comment

One of them is named Justin, i dont know the other.

Comment

any of you guys read the Want Add?

Comment

The East Coast Drifters events are a great place to drift man. There not like commpetitions, its just like a 'free style' do whatever you want on the track type deal. Ive been to the 2nd and 3rd so far, more of us new englanders should get out to these events. You can learn so much so quickly just by being able to drive all day on a track. Its SICK!

Comment

hey whats up. me and my buddy are interested in that cruise/drift thing.when is this event being held.post back...i have a 1987 mazda rx-7 thats currently being built.and my friends got a 1991 S13 which is pretty much stock except the exzedy clutch...but yeah we are into meeting up with you guys too..we live in Nashua NH which is close to Manchester and kinda close to Concord...we have a drift team called Shadow Arts if anybody from the new england area wants to join just email me at NHDrifterFC@aol.com...thanks

Comment

lets go drifting>! i have a 88 rx7

Comment

i would love to go but i need to do my motor swap first im almost done!!!

Comment

i just called up eastcoastdrifters yesterday and there not having any more events this year, next year though starting around spring time they are planing on having alot. Im about to do a motor swap in mine, and my friends got a s13 to hah, but you guys should definatly head out to some events next year. Or maybe we could get together and all head out we live in Western MA, i went skateboarding a bunch this year at the cement park up there in nashua so i know where that is.

Comment

oh no shyt...i was just skating there not to long ago...i still have to get my motor out of my friends FC and put it in mine...i just got back from Atlantic City,NJ...HIN wasnt that great but the girls were still nice!haha...alright..oh ya!ZERO WHERE WERE YOU MAN?!

Comment

Working...
                                X