No announcement yet.

New England Drift Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Saturday then fellas. I got a clutch in this weekend and new wheel bearings in the back. My brakes are still fcuked, Going to rebuild the master cyl. this week.

Comment

so is that next saterday after this one coming up? becuase if it is this weekend i wont be able to make cuz im going to Atlantic City NJ for Hot Import Dayz....but next saterday after this weekend if doable for me and my buddy...

Comment

rebuild?

They're cheap...

Comment

got a good point parry it is and easy cheat part.

NHDRIFTER, sorry i haven't been in touch with you. I'm actually going down to NJ with some freinds that weekend as well. E-mail me for my cell #. Maybe we and meet up soewhere.

zeroteamracing@yahoo.com

Comment

I am all for it, my turbo kit is here today so I will have the car on the road by the middle of the week (I hope) most definitely by the weekend.

Comment

It's 70 bucks remanufactured.....i wouldn't call that cheap. I'm going to steal one off of my buddy's parts car. We could meet up the weekend after this one, we seem to be pushing it farther and farther back. Mike you want to meet up this weekend? Anyone else down with this weekend and next?

Comment

I gotta take a defensive driving class until 2 on saturday.

Why don't we do a small meet somewhere central saturaday afternoon/evening, and we can all chill and plan for a bigger meet?

Is your buddy with the 318 coming?

Comment

my FC is getting a new motor put in this week hopefully i can get it ready for next weekend. by buddy's S13 needs a new rear brake cylinder or something he has no back brakes its wicked messed up...so we are down for next weekend...

Comment

Seems like everyone here spends all their time fixing their sleds rather than driving them. Glad i'm not the only one lol. Yeah lets meet up on saturday and we can plan something bigger, go somewhere for dinner. Cruise some mountain passes.

Comment

• SWEET DEAL! HOOOORRAAHHHH!!!!

Comment

• Sounds liek a good idea to me.

Between the bunch of us we can cobble together enough running rigs to get someplace aight for some grub.

Who's down for a quick meet this saturday, grab some food, chill, whatever?

Let's roll call this and pick a spot.

I got bandwidth I should just start a fkn forum of our own, hahaha.

Comment

• yeah you should. And yeah I'm definitely in.

Comment

• Got the kit today, should have it done by the end of the week, saturday morning area. Sounds awesome. At this point I am still in.

Comment

• You guys want to meet off of I-95 in southern NH saturday morning?

Comment

• what time, I may be finishing hooking up the turbo after rebuilding it.

Comment

Working...
                                X