No announcement yet.

New England Drift Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man you're cutting it close huh? how about noon?

Comment

• 'Hey on second thought can we do it sunday? That would give you more time to do your turbo and give me a chance to put in a new master cyl. for my brakes. I need to steal one off a buddy's parts car and can't do it until friday night or saturday.

Comment

• Ok, that sounds better (feels the pressure reduced). Ya I should have no problem making it then.

Comment

• sunday is fine, but I work at 4pm.

Comment

• We should get going early then, Anyone else interested for sunday?

Comment

• Just put the turbo back together, hopefully everything will work and I will be all good to go, otherwise well I am in the hole big time.

[edit]
              I will still be there, like said before in my rx-7.
              Last edited by otakugt4; 10-21-2004, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Looks like it's Otaku,Parry, and myself then. Nobody else is down for a sunday drive? or is it that my FWD non tubo D22A scares all of you and you don't want to be humiliated?

Comment

• Lets name a Time and PLace guys. I don't know what's in NH so one of you pick somewhere.

Comment

• Hey i'm heading up to NH tomorrow, so if anyone wants to meet up for some touge action my cell is 401-316-1149.

Comment

• Hrm yeah...I made it to a little north of manchester before a broken timing belt made it a very long day. On a better note had a nice lunch at a good chinese place with the lady. My buddy (who happens to be my girlfriends brother) drove his *Censored**Censored**Censored* up with a u haul car dolly to get me. I owe him big time as it would have been about 400 bucks to have to towed back to RI.

Comment

• that sux big time, ya the busching in my turbo went saturday night and left me on the side of the road in a big puddle of oil. I know the feeling of being stranded, and it really sux.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralli///Art GS
                          Hrm yeah...I made it to a little north of manchester before a broken timing belt made it a very long day.
                          WHO CALLED IT?

Comment

• Lots of good calling it did me lol

Comment

• Yea.

You woke me up when you called, as I had text messaged you a bunch of times and then passed out again so I don't think I was making much sense but I was pretty much like "arararrrrarr TIMING BELT" hahaha.

Good news is you probalby only need a head. You could replace the valves but you might as well just source a head. I can't imagine they are that expensive and it would save you a lot of trouble.

Comment

• The motor has 180K on it, just going to order a JDM mill and drop it in. Word.

Comment

Working...
                                X