Meet before Formula D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet before Formula D?

we should get together for a meet this friday or saturday i live over here in la puente anyone down for it

well..

well we are having a meet for ppl from the 909 san bernardino area up this way in fontana.... so if anyone wants to up with us.. hit me up PM or just relply on here! thanks good luck to everyone with traffic!

Comment

TAB tuesday meet. we meet every tuesday in west co/walnut

come out and hang. every tuesday we hang out at two spots.

TAB- Take a break tuesday

6-8pm. starbucks on the corner of grand and valley ave. this is where it kicks off. they got all kinds of foods and things to do.

at 8pm...due to the "heat

we roll to I Scream. We head north on grand from valley and take a left at amar/temple road. we then cruise to nogales and make a left and a quick right into the parking lot of I-Scream .here we kick it from 8-10pm and the cops dont sweat us as much.

I scream gots all kins of snack to keep the night rollin. so come on by. we average 50 cars a night. but its been growing so come early to get parking. hope to see yall there

Comment

Lets have a meet neat Mt sac and then hit up the canyons up after that to chill up there or something like that you guys down. Pm or email me at friskycat88@yahoo.com aight then lates

Comment

havent been up to the canyon on glendora side for awhile. is that reopened again. how the traffic up there?

Comment

TAB- Take a break tuesday weekly meeting in westco walnut.

TAB tuesday meet. we meet every tuesday in west co/walnut
            come out and hang. every tuesday we hang out at two spots.

TAB- Take a break tuesday

6-8pm. starbucks on the corner of grand and valley ave. this is where it kicks off. they got all kinds of foods and things to do.

at 8pm...due to the "heat

we roll to I Scream. We head north on grand from valley and take a left at amar/temple road. we then cruise to nogales and make a left and a quick right into the parking lot of I-Scream .here we kick it from 8-10pm and the cops dont sweat us as much.

I scream gots all kins of snack to keep the night rollin. so come on by. we average 50 cars a night. but its been growing so come early to get parking. hope to see yall there

Comment

Its open now we saw some drifters up there thurs night and today we's gonna go hit em up azusa you wanna go. anyone else wanna go??

Comment

hmmm ill have to go and check it out myself huh....they reopened it again huh....hmmm sounds like a plan..ill see yall up there.....

Comment

any others peeps wanna go meet up and then hit up canyons for some runs or just chillax up there ::

Comment

hey iwouldnt mind. HIT me up at int3l27 on AIM if possible if not just respond to the thread.

Comment

just a reminder guys.... you guys *ahem* aren't drifting up on the mountains right?!. Just meeting up to drive *ahem*.... plz do not mention drift spots due to possible policia checking on us....

Comment

DO NOT advertise about canyon running or drifting spots. the walls have eyes and ears.....if you know what i mean..

Comment

who said we were goin drifting up there we just goin to run up there to chill aight. So anyone down I'm heading down there around night time.. hit me up if you wanna go with my crew aight laters

Comment

Working...
                          X