Bay Area/nor Cal Whats Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Area/nor Cal Whats Up!!!

This is my attempt of getting you all together. It's always hard to get things rolling in the bay... I mean we have the heads but events just dont pop off like they should. I started asking people on ncda.net where everyone was and it seems like everyone's anxious to get together so below is a list of places i know of to meet up (and of course add more)

.......and as i'm typing this thread i'm talking to my good friend JunPower, so it looks like we're going to Burlingame!!!!
    http://www.gokartracer.com/

Dont give me crap about traffic, look at this thing!

1 session $30
    2 sessions $50 ($25 per session)
    3 sessions $63 ($21 per session)
    Best deal I've seen so far.

I've been to lemanskarting.com/ and that wasn't bad. There's a happy hour between 6 and 8 on weekdays, and it comes to $100 for two hours, but the track's about half the size.

If nobody's diggin the karting plan, there's always the BBQ, or Bonfire at Ocean Beach.

I know a few good places off of Skyline in East Oakland/Monclaire for BBQ's. Any other suggestions, or want to post the days they have open for them to do something hit this thang up!!!

im down and im sure some of the speed-tribe.net heads are down too. lets do this shiz

Comment

ya let us know when or where and ill postit uponmy site., so we can get a few people out there..

also comeon by...theres a few east bay people that hang out...link is in the sig.

Comment

A week from friday (September 9) me and my roommates are going. All are welcome, if we get enough drifters at this place it could be interesting...

Comment

Let me know what time, i can make a few calls and maybe get a few people out..

Comment

man, the bay area just doesn't seem to care. The obvious proof being that Friday is september 10th and not the 9th. A few guys from the dorm are going. At what time, I can't possibly say because we're all S.O.B's when it comes to doing anything by the clock but I'm sure if you guys give me an obligated time block we'll be there then.

Comment

I wont be able to make it out this friday, cause of scion night at six flags..
              next friday..
              drop by my BBS and post there...maybe youll get some action there as well

Comment

Working...
              X